Author Topic: Satellite package without internet  (Read 10485 times)

Offline kevin b

Satellite package without internet
« on: November 26, 2009, 13:09:57 PM »
Does anyone know of a satellite package with English tv (not digiturk) in Calis area that does not require system to be connected to internet.I have contacted echostar but seems his satellite systems need connecting via internet.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 15:01:26 PM »
Go and have a word with Karen at Karen's Kard's in Gunlukbasi. She was telling me about a system set up by the electronik shop next door for about 500TL installed including dishes. I don't have any more info but it may be worth investigating. :)

Offline kevin b

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 16:41:14 PM »
Thanks Brian

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 18:40:41 PM »
very good system uses nilesat you have two dishes and a box you can get upto 76 channels in english loads of sport from the uk and sky news plus films although some have an Arabic text on the screen bit of a pain, as brian says go and see Karen the shop next door has a set up working so you can see before you buy well worth it.

costs whole package 5oo ytl fully installed plus 150 ytl per year fixed price for three years.

hope this helps

Offline tel

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 11:03:55 AM »
Most satelite shops sell this type of system, but not with an ongoing charge. Try Star Electronics 500TL installed.

Offline scouser2swife

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 13:34:35 PM »
Can you get Coronation Street or Emmerdale?What channels are available? or is it on a par with BBC Prime?

Offline kevin b

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 14:05:09 PM »
Tel where is Star Electronics & do you know what you get in the package please.

Offline tel

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 15:12:54 PM »
Main rd into Fethiye,past Migros on your right,carry on down and it is on the right also, in the last batch of shops just before the Tuesday market and traffic lights. Decoder box and X-box mini decoder box.As mentioned earlier posting above;two nilesat dishes,one is offset and the X-box decodes from it as well as the first decoder box on the normal nilesat satelite.Check out all options ie Karens cards neighbouring electronics shop also and hey presto

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 15:31:53 PM »
Got my system set up 400tyl nilestat yes corrie /emerdale/ eastenders.prime yes, the shop is on the traffic lights at catalarik if you go  over as if going to uzumlu first shop on the right email me for phone number

quote:
Originally posted by tel

Main rd into Fethiye,past Migros on your right,carry on down and it is on the right also, in the last batch of shops just before the Tuesday market and traffic lights. Decoder box and X-box mini decoder box.As mentioned earlier posting above;two nilesat dishes,one is offset and the X-box decodes from it as well as the first decoder box on the normal nilesat satelite.Check out all options ie Karens cards neighbouring electronics shop also and hey presto

Offline milliemars

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 16:24:10 PM »
My Turkish is not that good do they speak any or should I take some body with me to interpret.I have e-mailed for the phone no

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf