Author Topic: Satellite package without internet  (Read 10483 times)

Offline corbindallas

Satellite package without internet
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2009, 08:30:36 AM »
just a prompt on the link above drop the t to read kingofsat and the link will work thus http://tr.kingofsat.net/

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2009, 10:15:37 AM »
sorry everyone, thanks andrew, my mistake, must have had  problem with fat fingers on small keys, reminds when I was a kid and tried to play the piano could not get it right then and still cannot now.

Chris

Offline scouser2swife

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 14:31:39 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by gunna

go and see karen at the card shop the shop next door has a system up and running so that you can see what you are buying before you hand over the cash.

goto www.kingofstat.net you can see all the channels on this package from atlantic bird, nilestat 101 and 102 don't select just english as you will not see the full channels the sat's will give you, some will list in arabic but you can change the service to english speaking on many stations, the guys in the shop will show you this.

for corrie etc, the service comes from the star network in india and it will list this as a granda tv,

hope this info help's

chris

Can anyone tell me where Karens is please...I have no sense of direction so easy directions would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2009, 18:37:18 PM »
From Calis take the calis plaji bulvari road go along this road and turn right at the traffic lights onto the Gunlukbasi main road towards fethiye, and Karen shop is on the right hand side opposite the 'SOK' supermarket.

Offline scouser2swife

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 18:46:57 PM »
Thanks Gunna.:D

Offline grahamarnold

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 15:49:44 PM »
Hi Guys
From reading  most of the letters , It seems to me that the best system with the least "Ongong" hassel is a Very LARGE dish plus Free view box Ex UK or a similar one that get signals from 28 deg .

To most of us a Free box , or **y is no problem

BUT does anyone have any practical experience and actually  know's what size dish is required here in Fethiye area.

Then of course does anyone know where to get the Dish and at what cost ?

One dish available in UK that comes in 6 pieces is sold by Maplin its 2.4 mts and costs £190 ( also 1,85mts at £100 ) , but has anyone practical experience with these dishes , assuming size will get a signal ?

Graham

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2009, 18:30:02 PM »
Hi Graham

The maplin dishes you mentioned are cheap Chinese dishes these are called petal dishes they are warped the metal is to thin it needs to be reinforced and the dish surface should be as smooth as a peach as when you put the dish together and one side is raised the signal is sent of in a different direction this means you lose gain as the signal is not sent to the lnb which should be set at the focal point hence if you put a dent in your dish it becomes inefficient  one guy did import 1 it behaved very badly apparently and it cost him to get it through customs

Commercial dishes are normally spun to make the surface smooth and made out of aluminum just 1 mm out can make all the difference hence the prices of this type of dish or a pressed steel

You can get a 4 meter Fiber glass dishes but distorts when it heats up in the summer you are for every trying to align the things, again to thin

The best fixed dish is the spun aluminum 3 mtr commercial dish this is the starting size for BBC ITV2/3/4, ITV1 CH4/5 can be got on a lot smaller dish but this size dish would have to be aligned on Astra 2d the rest of the astras would be down in gain as the focal point is on 2d and a dish of this size can see satellites a few seconds out and is also good for the equinox as the beam width is not so tight and does not have to be realigned, as a 4/5/6 metre dish the bigger the dish the tighter the beam width so therefore you would need to motorise them for the few seconds between the satellites at 28 deg.

I must just add do not be temped to buy a second hand one unless you have seen it working as I know so who did and it behaves like a 2.4mtr as it has been damaged slight distortion

Anyway I must be sending people to sleep here if you would like to know more email me throgh my profile
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 18:50:55 PM by ECHOSTAR »

Offline Tykatem

• Norfolk, UK
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2009, 14:30:37 PM »
Any suggestions as to the best place I can purchase a 32in LCD television from in the Fethiye area?

Pete

Offline chewyturk

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2009, 17:51:54 PM »
For a "no name" try Migros or Carrefour. If you want a brand name I would suggest TeknoSa (next to the Otogar).

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2009, 06:05:52 AM »
if you want good back up service use arclik,becko or vestel

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf