Author Topic: near miss  (Read 2684 times)

Offline miaspyro

near miss
« on: January 25, 2010, 19:00:33 PM »
today i have discovered that someone has tried to break into my property, i have marks on a balcony door which could only have been made by somone trying to make a forced entry.  I have been very lucky and dont know why they gave up, but i am very thankful.  Just a warning to let you know that the ba*****ds are still at it.  And if the said gentlemen are reading this, i really have nothing worth stealing, no bling, no posh tv, phones or pc's just my "stuff", and if you want "stuff" go out and earn money to buy it legally, and if i could translate into turkish "what goes around comes around" i would................ where's sunnyd when you need her lol

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 19:56:32 PM »
Try not to let it get to you Maria (I know this is difficult), There appears to be a bit of a spate just at the moment. It may be that they were rumbled and seen by someone in which case they may not try again.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
near miss
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 20:25:18 PM »
It may also mean your door put up a good fight  :)

Offline valleyboy

near miss
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 11:55:25 AM »
So sorry to read about this recent episode, chin up !, with a bit of luck these "scallywags" will be caught soon!. Deliktas seems to have been targeted by these people lately, what is the general feeling, are they local ?, or are they opportunists taking advantage of the tranquillity of the location ??

Offline miaspyro

near miss
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 16:26:51 PM »
i think my door did put up a good fight, but my dog barking behind it may have helped. I dont think it got me down it made me angry that some !!!!! thought he had the right to help himself to my stuff, my glass remains and always will be half full.

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
near miss
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 18:49:43 PM »
Sorry to hear about someone trying to break in to your apartment.Would it be possible for you to tell me the location in Delictas as  i have a apartment there.  Please use private message.   All the best Bruce

Offline chewyturk

near miss
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 17:06:16 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by scot

Sorry to hear about someone trying to break in to your apartment.Would it be possible for you to tell me the location in Delictas as  i have a apartment there.  Please use private message.   All the best Bruce

I've emptied your place Bruce, nothing left to nick (apart from a few withered bananas)
:D

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
near miss
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 21:26:03 PM »
THANKS. See all of you May.    Bruce

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf