Author Topic: Demolitions ?  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Old Daffodil

Demolitions ?
« on: February 13, 2010, 09:21:00 AM »
There are developments at the Olive Grove and it looks as if a great big JCB is getting ready to put the road in there. Parts of the garden are gone and I think the tennis court is next.

Some buildings which were in Turkish peoples gardens have gone too in other parts of Ovacik. Not residential.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 14:02:06 PM by Daffodil »

Offline jsp51

Demolitions ?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 11:44:40 AM »
Is this the Olive Grove at the top of Ovacik on the left (down road opposite Serdar rest) going to Fethiye?
My friends have villas on there so what do you think is happening and how will it affect the properties on there?
Any info would be good please.
Thanks a lot
John

Offline Old Daffodil

Demolitions ?
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 14:01:21 PM »
The Olive Grove I am writing about is just as you enter Ovacik, on the right behind some apartments and near the Gokcem Hotel. The police house is on the opposite side of the main road into Ovacik.

I just spoke to some workmen and they said it is going to be a children's playground/green park with a small tea and coffee house. The road will then curve down into the valley past it. I do not think this will affect any villas much in the area as there is already a road there.

Offline JanetG

Demolitions ?
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 15:41:51 PM »
We currently live on the Olive grove site and can confirm there is no truth in the rumours that  residential  propertys will be demolished, and certainly not the tennis court as a result of the new development. We believe there are plans at the beledyise that anyone can view should they wish to do so, & we are not sure yet how much the new road will affect the sitem so please no scarey stories they don't help[:(!] .

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf