Author Topic: Be Careful at All Times  (Read 11482 times)

Offline dreamon

Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2010, 13:10:32 PM »
Very nasty thing to happen, hope you both recover soon.
Please keep CBF undated as to any future police investigations.
Agree with previous suggestion if you can, post descriptions of car and occupants so members can keep a look out. [:(!][:(!]

Offline suec

Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2010, 13:29:08 PM »
So sorry to hear this awful news , please give our love to Karen.
We wish you both well on her road to recovery after her terrible ordeal.

Sue & Mike

Offline Baznshir

Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2010, 13:38:07 PM »
Sorry to hear about Karen Chris but four years ago something similar happened to me and Shirley.
We had been to the quiz night at the Ernur Hotel and I had one vodka.As we left, we had a quick word with Mustafa Bey, chief of police at gunlukbasi, not sure about the spelling, and decided to walk up the road to Calis. We neared the Onder Bar and two men chased another down the street causing Shirley to be a bit scared and so she suggested that we nip into the bar for a quick drink.
Suddenly, after being served, we were told that we had to drink up as they were going to close and Shirley went to the toilet, me, I went to wait for her by the door. The next thing that I was aware of was that I was leant against a wall, somewhere out on the saklikent road and when I tried to move, I finished up plunging down a ditch which was about three foot deep.
Bloodied and scruffy, I was rescued by a woman who called the police and they got me back to Calis in the early hours of the morning.
When Shirley came from the toilet she asked where I was and I guy said He has gone home, jump on the back of my bike and we will catch him up. Shirley like a fool, did so and the guy set off down the Migro's road. As he passed our house, which is just before Gempa, she yelled for him to stop but he had other ideas and he drove her to the kanal where he threw her in the reads and tried to rape her. Luckily shed screamed and fought and set some dogs barking and finally, the guy took off.
The following day, through a girl at Cem optics, I needed to get new specs because my others were nowhere to be found, we finished up in the police station on the harbour. Nobody really believed us until they found out and phoned mustafa Bey and he confirmed that we were stone cold sober when we were speaking to him. The worse part is that when people asked us what had happened, due to me having plasters on my head, and we told them, people thought we were making the story up. Shirley wanted to get rid of Calis but I managed to talk her in to coming to terms with what happened and moving on. It is worth noting that Shirley, four years ago was 67 years old. Barrie and Shirley.

Offline marytheresa

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2010, 14:08:21 PM »
Wishing you well Karen im so sorry to hear this has happened to you xx

Offline busybee

Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2010, 14:15:40 PM »
Shocked and sad to hear of your terrible ordeal Karen. Wishing you a speedy recovery and and lets hope the police catch these evil b-ast--rds.  Lots of Love Barb and Mick x x

Offline lollypop

Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2010, 14:23:57 PM »
Sorry to hear about this - this is awful. What complex do you live by/where abouts did this happen?

Offline kevin b

Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2010, 14:42:47 PM »
That is terrible news,pass on our good wishes to Karen & hope the B******s are caught.

Kev & Sue

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2010, 14:46:18 PM »
very sorry to hear this news I hope karen makes a speedy recovery, and the polis find these animals, and put them out of their misery. best wishes to you both

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2010, 15:11:32 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by lollypop

Sorry to hear about this - this is awful. What complex do you live by/where abouts did this happen?

Yeah Chris where abouts did it happen [?]. I know your place is somewhere near us as Karen told me she used to ride down our back on her scooter when the shop was in Fethiye.

Offline terrie

Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2010, 15:39:54 PM »
so sorry to hear this,hope you have a speedy recovery Karen.....simon and terrie

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf