Author Topic: British tv through computer **PLEASE READ AGAIN**  (Read 4822 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
British tv through computer **PLEASE READ AGAIN**
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 22:20:08 PM »
Please remember folks, with CBF your sins will find you out. I am told there is no free trial for this and the feed is patchy. If you want to pay up front to the supplier of this - Arif Dogrusoz - that is your call. Please just read about Arif, and what he did to friends of many of us.

Arif's previous business with Brits was well documented here, I am sure you will remember it: {A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}24124

Offline ronzeus

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2010, 11:24:42 AM »
So whats your relationship with this theif and ars%hole Vonny ?

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2010, 12:30:37 PM »
Shows the power of the Forum that things like this can be spotted and people warned. I certainly would not want to be lining his pocket based on the earlier thread!

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2010, 21:18:26 PM »
Thanks Keith,you have scored 10 out of 10 here.not often I say this but credit given where credits due!!!!!!!

Offline vonny

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010, 07:07:41 AM »
I just got the tv from him thats all,i had a flyer given to me a few weeks ago,it was on a free trial but now subscription is required.I purchased this and all seems fine.I take note of what has been said and will tread cautiously from now on

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2010, 13:32:37 PM »
Just bumping this up in case anyone missed it. He joined the forum today, I do hope he argues about me writing this topic :D

Offline newman

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 19:49:54 PM »
hi so is there  any way we can watch english t.v??????? also if u bring a sky box here from uk does it work and do u recieve all the channels

Offline chewyturk

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2010, 11:27:21 AM »
@newman: There are lots of ways to watch UK TV. Most proxies don't work but you can set up a VPN tunnel or pay a subscription to one of many companies that will supply VPN tunnels especially for this purpose.
There are also websites such as megavideo.com which have loads of stuff but you'll need a website like sidereel.com to be able to easily find what you're looking for.
If you want to watch on your TV with a Sky STB then you will need a large dish. It's been a long time since I enquired about this, but from memory you need about 1.5m for quite a few channels, but around 3m if you want BBC, ITV etc.
There's someone on here called ECHOSTAR who usually helps out Brits who yearn for some good TV.

To find out more about VPN tunnels have a look at http://www.hidemyass.com/vpn/ and this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BATk_Yf8D48

I'm not making a personal recommendation to use Hide My Ass, i've not tried it, but it's a starting point if you want to learn.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 11:37:21 AM by chewyturk »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf