Author Topic: Problems with Digiturk  (Read 2188 times)

Offline minimoo

Problems with Digiturk
« on: March 31, 2010, 18:15:54 PM »
Are any other members currently having problems with Digiturk? Over the last 4 weeks or so, we have been losing signal very regularly. We had the service engineers out, and they have replaced our box with a brand new one, however the problem still remains. We have tried doing the easy installation many times, which just results in us losing three quaters of our channels. Also have tried switching off/unplugging box on many occasions. The engineer did say that the wire connecting the dish to the box has some water damage and would need replacing at some point, however, after speaking to a few other people in my area, it seems a few of us are having the same problem, and losing exactly the same channels, which tells me that it's not a problem with the wire at all. If anyone else is having the same kind of trouble, I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Offline tracey1398

Problems with Digiturk
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 05:12:45 AM »
yes my daughters digiturk keeps going off but not the one in the living room we have had them out once when it went off completely but now its going again. didnt like the fact that they charged us 20 tl call out when its not our fault though [:(!]

Offline minimoo

Problems with Digiturk
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 06:30:18 AM »
Well, the strangest thing happened last night. After 4 weeks of losing all those channels, last night we lost everything, the whole lot, so I switched off and re-booted, then got everything back...touch wood still ok at the moment. Hubby had called Digiturk yesterday to tell them again about the problem, and the had said they would send an engineer out. No sign of him so far, but I'm now left wondering if they have been able to do something without coming out. Yes the 20TL call out charge is a bit of a liberty, no problem paying it if it's something we have done, but don't see why we should have to pay if it's their fault.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf