Author Topic: Calis Hotel  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Sulu

Calis Hotel
« on: May 02, 2010, 15:58:59 PM »
We want to go to Calis Beach for our 50th wedding anniversary at the end of July.  I know its probably not the right time because it will be hot and crowded but that when the anniversary is.

Can anyone recommend a really good hotel which would be mainly adult orientated, we don't want to be grumps on the families. We would prefer a hotel in Calis with good facilities and good food but nearby would be acceptable.

We are gravitating, just on reviews, because I can find nothing else, to the Oykun but do appreciate this will be family orientated.

We are young in mind, agile and not old crocks so please don't be thinking we are miserable old coffin dodgers, as some younger folks on Tripadvisor call us older generation.

Thanks in advance for any sensible suggestions.

Offline sewageman

Calis Hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 18:18:32 PM »
Hi Sulu,i think the mutlu may be what your looking for.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Calis Hotel
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 18:52:25 PM »
Hi Sulu have you thought about an apartment, that way it wont be as crowded as a hotel and you can please yourselves about food where you want to eat and then if you do not feel like going out you can cook indoors.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Calis Hotel
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 19:39:23 PM »
What about the Delta with it's rooftop terrace room.
I'm sure there are some fab pics of it on here

Offline Jenny1

Calis Hotel
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 21:01:04 PM »
Hi Sulu, In my opinion, I would say the Mutlu, I love it there, central for everything, nice sea breeze round the pool, (which is greatly needed in July!)and no noisy  kids!  :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 21:02:13 PM by Jenny1 »

Offline marina

Calis Hotel
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 21:55:39 PM »
Hi Sulu, we will be at the Oykun this time next week :D for our 4th visit.  We are a 58 and 60 year old couple and we love it there and would always recommend it to others. However we have always gone very early or late in the season and would imagine that in July it will be very much family orientated. This could be the case in any hotel at that time of year, but would go along with others in suggesting that the Mutlu would be a good choice.  It always looks a lovely hotel, right on the promenade and we've never met anyone who's stayed there who hasn't enjoyed their stay.  You can go there with Thomson or independantly if you wish.

Offline sting

Calis Hotel
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 07:41:31 AM »
We could recommend hotel Villa Beach at end of promenade. Sea views, great food and lovely family. We spent week there for our 25th after kids went home and found it very relaxing and they have policy of not allowing single parties.http://www.hotelsinfethiye.com/HotelVillaBeachParkCalis-170.htm

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf