Author Topic: A new star in Ovacik  (Read 2456 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
A new star in Ovacik
« on: June 03, 2010, 13:30:26 PM »
For anyone who didn't see Muhammet from The Four Seasons in Ovacik . at Calis Carnival Concert. You missed a really good act. He was excellent and the crowd really enjoyed him. He is having a party at The restaurant tonight and Toxic Federation will be guesting there. It was a pleasure to work with you Mu and you can star at our concerts anytime.:D:D Super singing with Ozcan. xx

Offline Linda

A new star in Ovacik
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 08:50:23 AM »
Had an AMAZING night in Four Seasons last night - so good to see everyone from the carnival. Toxic Federation were brilliant. Thanks Mo for such a good night  8)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
A new star in Ovacik
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 10:17:00 AM »
It was a MAGIC night!!! Mo invited 10 of the Carnival team to a thank you party and put us on a show to remember. There was an excellent group. Veronica a singer and from the concert Cafe Amore.Mo and Ozcan, they each sang alone and then together. Brilliant!! To end the show Toxic Federation gave an impromtu performance which rocked Ovacik like it never rocked before!! Mu just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Calis Carnival Committee for all they have done and for inviting him and his friends to do our concert. All this from a bar that isn't even in Calis. I can only think of 2 other bars actually IN Calis who have ever been this appreciative for all the trade that we bring them. So Four Seasons. Calis Carnival Committee really thank you. This lad deserves to get on.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 10:19:03 AM by mercury »

Offline Beep

A new star in Ovacik
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 11:01:11 AM »
Totally agree with you Anne - a fantastic night and our sincere thanks to Muhammet and everyone at the Four Seasons - they really did us proud and the entertainment !!!! - well what can I say !!!! - "absolutely superb"

Offline busybee

A new star in Ovacik
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 11:16:33 AM »
We had a brilliant nite at Four Seasons.  The genorousity of Mu, the staff, food, music was an absolute wow.  Considering we dont actually dontate any of our proceedings to this area it was a wonderful gesture.  I can thoroughly reccomend this restaurant as all the food was gorgeous and the drinks very strong(me head tells me that this morning:D)

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
A new star in Ovacik
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 21:11:18 PM »
We were in on Thursday and our son celebrated his birthday. Even with all the goings on with the various entertainment Mo and his team looked after us as usual and laid fantastic celebration desert for us.
Great night as usual. If you have never been you are missing a good night.
Paul

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
A new star in Ovacik
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 18:36:33 PM »
His party nights are very busy and very good prizes are given out. I have been to several of his theme nights. Fish and chip night. curry nights. pie nights etc. and they are always good but they do Turkish and steaks etc. The food is served hot!! which makes a nice change and there is always some entertainment. Mo's Freddie Mercury has to be seen to be believed. Excellent staff as well.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 18:37:53 PM by mercury »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf