Author Topic: Digiturk Dilemma  (Read 2110 times)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Digiturk Dilemma
« on: June 11, 2010, 17:23:30 PM »
Digiturk have opened a new office just along from the old Ford showroom near Migros.  As my Digiturk Payment is about due I went in yesterday to pay the Bill to save walking into town to do it.  I was gobsmacked to say the least to be told "I am sorry we don't accept Cash....Have you got a credit card"  So I had to walk into town and they still take real money there:(:(

Offline Julesp

Digiturk Dilemma
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 18:57:35 PM »
You could always pay at Fatura Bank if you dont want to walk into town Nearest to Migros is across the crossroads near Migros Otogar side Just before Alem Bufe. Its a mobile phone place, Worth the 1tl charge to save walking into town when its hot

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Digiturk Dilemma
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 19:27:19 PM »
I tried to pay a years subscription over the telephone from the UK, same as I have done for the last few years only to be told that annual subscriptions are not allowed and to do this I would have to pay when in Fethiye. I think it might be time for a change of provider. Heard about a service where you pay a one off paymet and then you don't pay any monthly rentals, not sure how good that is?

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Digiturk Dilemma
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 20:52:56 PM »
I am quite happy to walk into town and do it regularly whatever the weather....it was just on this occasion I was going in a different direction 8) Still cant get over money not being accepted:-\

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Digiturk Dilemma
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 00:08:05 AM »
like you rimms use to pay monthly through my visa card, but now we have to go into town and pay it ,not very good when you are in england
we have nilesat also which is not bad for a one off payment

Offline janmack

Digiturk Dilemma
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 07:25:47 AM »
We have always payed by direct debit.  Getting a bit disillusioned with Digiturk though as we have lost a number of channels in the last few months despite paying 104TL per month for a specific package.  When our remote control started playing up their fix was to stick a bit cardboard in with the batteries :o  Have they got any competitors?

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Digiturk Dilemma
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 08:08:23 AM »
I think most of us are fed up with dogeyturk,but for what its worth I was told by a person ive known for a long time that their channels and services have an annual contractual situation with providers and they are renewed\reviewed, in September.Supposedly this sept,they will be adding sky programs and other new options.The individual is employed by them so hopefully his info is correct.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Digiturk Dilemma
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2010, 14:51:28 PM »
You can pay your Digiturk account at all banks and PTTs. Just tell or show them your account number.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf