Author Topic: Thor is gone  (Read 5354 times)

Offline cenk

Thor is gone
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 14:17:28 PM »
It seems they wont come back. I get same answers as Des got. Fed up and connected Digiturk, for 14.9 TL per month. It has the channels that I want. Premier leauge and other higher packages are free for a month.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Thor is gone
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 14:58:24 PM »
Thanks for comment Cenk, will pop in and see you and get some info on packages, and who to contact for instalation.[^]

Offline Firo

Thor is gone
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2010, 18:00:48 PM »
Dream box works even up here in Uzumlu and we have worse internet reliability than Fethiye.
We get Digiturk for free, Nilesat, Astra and so many more inc ITV, Sky Sports and Sky Premier films. To be honest there is so much choice you could never get bored.
If internet drops out you can still get a few free channels on Nilesat mostly the MBC channels but we can't get ITV if the ADSL goes down. We only tend to loose it during storms.
We've had it now for a year and are very pleased with it. Ours is on a 1.5mt dish.
Sat watching the ITV news as I type...:D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 18:01:26 PM by Firo »

Offline patch

Thor is gone
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2010, 18:07:33 PM »
thor wont be back with any new codes as its changed encryption , this is totally different than putting codes in as before

Offline corbindallas

Thor is gone
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2010, 19:37:24 PM »
What Satellite are you pointed at Fi to get those packages, with BFBS gone, I am looking to reposition mine just need to decide which one.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Thor is gone
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2010, 20:58:47 PM »
Thor, Dream-box, Satellite Man, wow, sounds like a good starting place for a 'Super-Heroes' series??
Gordy. [:o)]

Offline littlereddevil

Thor is gone
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2010, 21:11:54 PM »
Out after 3 months and we still have quite a few channels on Thor but some are scrambled. Enough for just now so will get them descrambled when we come back in December

Offline Firo

Thor is gone
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2010, 22:06:50 PM »
Corbindallas....you are asking a woman that question...I haven't a clue, a little man set it up....lol
One of them is Eurobird/Astra2A/2B/2C/2D(28.2E)that one we get ITV, Sky sport and Sky film, travel and discovery and hundreds more.
WE have another 3 dishes on the roof which are all in different directions to pick up other satellites.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 22:09:40 PM by Firo »

Offline terrie

Thor is gone
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010, 15:35:40 PM »
some friends of ours,holiday here about5or 6 times a year,and would like a bit of tv,they had the nilesat and thor system,but now all channels have gone.is there a cheap system that doesnt connect through the internet?just a news channel,few movies etc
any ideas?thanks

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Thor is gone
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 16:34:56 PM »
Give up on it guys, its gone. i paid one off payment in march, 380 lira, loads of channels, approx 60 english, was watching world cup(turkish channel but watchable)then they gradually started to dissapear, was left with only 10 channels by october. told by installers they wre waiting for new codes to come through, after several visits to shop no response. gave up on it, my loss[:(!] went to digiturk signed up to economy package 24 lira a month paid an extra 10 lira for premier league and im happy. if it goes down they dont get their money. ps you dont have to sign up for a year neither :)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 16:43:13 PM by desmartinson »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf