Author Topic: Koycegiz  (Read 1304 times)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Koycegiz
« on: July 25, 2010, 06:13:55 AM »
Took some family out to Koycegiz for the day yesterday and returned to a restaurant we had been before "Cicek" ...bottom of the highstreet opposite the mosque 50 metres from the lakeside.  I do feel this place needs a mention.  It is run by a lovely lady who does everything herself from greeting you to taking your orders....there are no menues she tells you what she has and then dashes out to cook it!.......but be prepared to get stuffed!  Forget the salad rice and chips on the same plate there is no room!  A chicken goulash filled the entire plate as did a Menemen and an omlette so large it draped over the edges of the plate. A large plate of chips and similar with salad accompanied. The free starter was a plate of vegetable stew and fresh crusty bread to mop up:D  All the food was excellent and for four plus five large beers the bill was just 70TL (Yes it was me that had had the extra one) I had Goulash and if I had only had 50% I would not have complained. For those who make it to Koycegiz I highly rate it :)

Offline Peter Lamb

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 07:11:38 AM »
Have been to the "Cicek" many times and the lady "Fatma" who you mentioned is all you said and more, very accomodating and friendly. The food is very good and very reasonably priced. Next time try the fish and chips,the best I have ever had.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf