Author Topic: Deva Clinic/Hospital Hisaronu  (Read 7910 times)

Offline trevor everitt

Deva Clinic/Hospital Hisaronu
« on: August 02, 2010, 14:58:33 PM »
Has anyone had treatment or dealings with this hospital good or bad.
Trevor

Offline milliemars

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 16:39:35 PM »
Just come back from there with my Grandson.He cut his chin and needed 5 stitches,they were fantastic from dr murat to the nurse to the receptionist.Would not hesitate to use them again.

Offline grizabella

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 20:34:34 PM »
I took out a years medical insurance with the Deva Clinic on 18th Aug last year and apart from a referal to a neurosurgeon at Letoon Hospital have had no more dealings with them.I did expect a courtesy call from them about the follow up treatment I had from Letoon but none was forthcoming.When I did contact them about my treatment the receptionist was very pleasant but seemed to be unaware Id had surgery.Maybe its different over here but I thought the clinic would have been kept in the loop.I wont be renewing my insurance with the Deva as I now prefer to deal with Letoon Hospital direct........A quick reply to a previous topic about discount at the state hospital if you have the 'blue book'I tried to get a discount with mine at the Devlet in Calis and the receptionist looked at me as if I was from another planet!!!!!

Offline corbindallas

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 07:26:38 AM »
Same here the reception staff stated that discount had already been applied with strange looks that we even asked for discount, when I showed the resident book, but clearly nothing on the receipt to show this, it may only apply for in house treatment rather than out patients?

Offline raynin62

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 17:58:17 PM »
I can't complain about the Deva.  I was taken away in an ambulance yesterday.  I was given an injection and put on a drip for a couple of hours and an appointment made for the Letoon Thursday.  Price 200tl.My husband paid 750tl to be insured for a year which works out at a lot less let than other insurance companies for a year!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 21:08:19 PM by raynin62 »

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 21:55:16 PM »
Friends who are residents have had very good experiences with the Deva Clinic and recommend it.

Offline Babadaq Bridge

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 22:11:30 PM »
My husband was taken ill last June and we were taken there.  They took really good care of him and were very professional.  I was worrying about proving to them that I had medical insurance but they told me not to worry - my husband was their only concern as at first they feared he was having a heart attack - they did some tests and quickly ruled this out - put it down to something he had eaten.  When I offered to pay up front (as our policy instructed us to for non major claims) they told me not to as they told us we would be fighting to get our money back from our insurers for months to come.  Instead they told us to keep our money in our pockets and they would deal with the insurance company direct.  We were very impressed with them. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Offline peecee

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 06:04:51 AM »
I would be surprised if the receptionist knew about any treatments, surely it is confidential and he/she would not be a trained medical person?

Offline orca

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2010, 20:27:54 PM »
It amazes me that people can expect to get a discount at the Devlet hospital.The prices are already low and the same for us as for Turkish people, you only have to go there to see that they struggle to cope with the volume of patients during the course of a day.To see the doctor is 15 lira,an x ray about 18 lira,and you expect a discount because you have residency? Words fail me.

Offline Brookerbb

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 16:54:18 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by grizabella

I took out a years medical insurance with the Deva Clinic on 18th Aug last year and apart from a referal to a neurosurgeon at Letoon Hospital have had no more dealings with them.I did expect a courtesy call from them about the follow up treatment I had from Letoon but none was forthcoming.When I did contact them about my treatment the receptionist was very pleasant but seemed to be unaware Id had surgery.Maybe its different over here but I thought the clinic would have been kept in the loop.I wont be renewing my insurance with the Deva as I now prefer to deal with Letoon Hospital direct........A quick reply to a previous topic about discount at the state hospital if you have the 'blue book'I tried to get a discount with mine at the Devlet in Calis and the receptionist looked at me as if I was from another planet!!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf