Author Topic: Can recommend Ufuk  (Read 4438 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Can recommend Ufuk
« on: September 09, 2010, 11:54:35 AM »
We arrived over to find no channels on the T.V. due to Thorn shutting down.  We usually use Ufuk but have seen recommendations for an English guy on this website (won't bother naming him). We texted him and he replied and asked the problem, we texted back and he never bothered to answer.  So we went back to Ufuk who came out moved the dish and re-tuned the box.   Obviously our job was not big enough to bother about for the other guy, but we will now use Ufuk for some bigger work we have next year. We were going to discuss this work with the other person when he came out to see us, but he probably does not need any extra jobs ;)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 11:55:42 AM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline milliemars

Can recommend Ufuk
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 15:45:12 PM »
We have had no trouble with this other person,he has been here on no end of occasions even for the smallest of jobs.But just incase he is not about what Ufuk are you talking about,I know of a couple and both work with electric,s and tv,s.............

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Can recommend Ufuk
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 16:00:05 PM »
Glad to hear you have had no trouble, but it would have been nice to have the courtesy of a return call even if he did not want to do the job.
Ufuk is near Eren Spot in Fethiye Nice guys 3 brothers the youngest one speaks English and they will always come out to our house in Calis to sort out problems.  Every time we pass the shop they always want us to come in for cay!!

Offline milliemars

Can recommend Ufuk
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 17:27:56 PM »
Thanks Jacqui always good to have a backup.I know the other guy does goes to uk a lot,so sometimes might need another body.

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
Can recommend Ufuk
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 20:01:43 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Harvey

We arrived over to find no channels on the T.V. due to Thorn shutting down.  We usually use Ufuk but have seen recommendations for an English guy on this website (won't bother naming him). We texted him and he replied and asked the problem, we texted back and he never bothered to answer.  So we went back to Ufuk who came out moved the dish and re-tuned the box.   Obviously our job was not big enough to bother about for the other guy, but we will now use Ufuk for some bigger work we have next year. We were going to discuss this work with the other person when he came out to see us, but he probably does not need any extra jobs ;)

iam sure you dont me if you emailed me via the forum you would have got a response but as my turkish mobile no longer works in the uk
 i would not have got your message i do try to get around every one that requires help and advise i to run a business here and it would not be a case that the job was to small some people expect me to drop everything to sort out ther problem and as we are very busy and jobs booked in come first
 i am sorry we could not do this for you i am happy you have found someone to sort out your problems and  iam very happy you will not be in contact with me with customers like you who needs enemys
 i should not have to explain myself on a public forum if you have a problem i would expect some form of personal communication but it seems that you dont have the bottle

by the way the satellites name is Thor and if you read my post about a year ago i did advise people not to buy the system as they were changing the encryption
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 20:15:16 PM by ECHOSTAR »

Offline BM06

Can recommend Ufuk
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 21:41:02 PM »
Nice post Gary, maybe there was a problem with the texted[?] messages,lmao:D:D ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Can recommend Ufuk
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 08:28:11 AM »
Hard to decipher this but I think the gist is... We should have emailed you as your Turkish mobile does not work in the U.K.  Well, my husband text you from Turkey, you answered the text immediately, so we understood by this answer that we had communication with you.   We replied to your text, you did not answer.  I think that is pretty simple.  We then went elsewhere to a Company we have used before.    I did want to give someone British the business which is why I talked my husband, against his better judgement ( He likes the Ufuk Company) into texting you.  
Thanks for the reply and thanks for the correct spelling of Thor.
I hope you don't have too many enemies
Good luck with your business in future. :)

« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 08:31:22 AM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Can recommend Ufuk
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2010, 09:01:34 AM »
I would reccomend Gary to anyone, always given me good service and advice even when he was in the UK ;)

Offline hamilton

Can recommend Ufuk
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2010, 11:14:39 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by tinkerman

I would reccomend Gary to anyone, always given me good service and advice even when he was in the UK ;)

I would second that.

Offline Diverbaz 1

Can recommend Ufuk
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2010, 12:04:57 PM »

Thirded

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf