Author Topic: BFBS No Longer  (Read 4149 times)

Offline corbindallas

BFBS No Longer
« on: October 01, 2010, 11:00:07 AM »
BFBS has gone and it seems for good this time, how I am gonna miss my Casualty and Holby only a few days older than the UK editions.:(

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
BFBS No Longer
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 12:58:35 PM »
not sure its absolute yet..fingers crossed everyone!

Offline milliemars

BFBS No Longer
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 13:13:32 PM »
I,ve got my toes crossed as well !!!!!!!!!!!

Offline corbindallas

BFBS No Longer
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 19:31:35 PM »
Wish it wasn't true, but told they changed all their viewing boxes to HD digital and that the viewing card is linked with the box and won't work outside of it thus can't see it will be able to link it up in future without a box and linked official card.

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
BFBS No Longer
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 00:36:32 AM »
corbindallas

the cards the server was using were getting turned off the developers

of Cryptoworks the encryption used were able to read the cards and turn them off

Hence no more cards no BFBS

Offline finofino

BFBS No Longer
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 19:17:18 PM »
BFBS is working on dreambox system i paid 300tl for the years subscription, it has never flickered since last month when i took out sub. by the way BFBS is no longer on same satellite as Dodgyturk, now on 10East Eutelsat W2A  90cm dish reqd

Offline ECHOSTAR

BFBS No Longer
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 02:31:00 AM »
It nice to have it back 300tl is a lot of money  just for one package and your guy is not the only supplier of BFBS we supply over 40 different packages for an extra 200tl approx and this inculdes all the main ones at least my clients have some thing to full back on you can not guarantee that BFBS will all ways be there as we know in the past there for should never be sold as a main package but given as bonus package have you been told that you could lose it

please finofino do not spam me through my profile

Hello ECHOSTAR You received the following message from: finofino (micheleselcuk1@hotmail.com)  At: http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/ BFBS working here 1000% 2 local cards from Fethiye server guy, not 2nd hand hop 1 24/7 open
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 02:42:47 AM by ECHOSTAR »

Offline finofino

BFBS No Longer
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 08:42:23 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by ECHOSTAR

It nice to have it back 300tl is a lot of money  just for one package and your guy is not the only supplier of BFBS we supply over 40 different packages for an extra 200tl approx and this inculdes all the main ones at least my clients have some thing to full back on you can not guarantee that BFBS will all ways be there as we know in the past there for should never be sold as a main package but given as bonus package have you been told that you could lose it

please finofino do not spam me through my profile

Hello ECHOSTAR You received the following message from: finofino (micheleselcuk1@hotmail.com)  At: http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/ BFBS working here 1000% 2 local cards from Fethiye server guy, not 2nd hand hop 1 24/7 open

Not Spam! its the truth ive seen both of the cards myself in person, also this is not a bonus package, it is a very sought after package, very rare and had to get card, so is worth the extra cash for it
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 20:57:37 PM by finofino »

Offline ECHOSTAR

BFBS No Longer
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 04:52:23 AM »
so if these two cards get turned of your stuffed your better off going for sky iTV on a 1.5 mtr dish lots of cards for back up and more choice whether the account came from me or any one else so as far as i am concerned it should be treated as a bonus package and your trying to get as much milage out of this as possible there we go some one has to do the dirty work
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 04:59:46 AM by ECHOSTAR »

Offline finofino

BFBS No Longer
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 19:35:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by ECHOSTAR

so if these two cards get turned of your stuffed your better off going for sky iTV on a 1.5 mtr dish lots of cards for back up and more choice whether the account came from me or any one else so as far as i am concerned it should be treated as a bonus package and your trying to get as much milage out of this as possible there we go some one has to do the dirty work

How do you mean " dirty work" ?? We've had BFBS now almost 5 weeks, never went off , never flickered once, more than happy to pay 300tl for this " extra" package, better thasn ITV, we got our freeview card also, so no worries there... also by the way, werent you the one telling people to get a 1.1m dish for ITV ch4 etc, freesat card  channels, we told you 1.5m , but got shot down! as usual!" listen to your mother"!!! cos she knows best!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 20:09:32 PM by finofino »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf