Author Topic: Upside down bridge  (Read 4757 times)

Offline marygoofer

Upside down bridge
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011, 18:49:29 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by ronzeus

Thanks Mark ,my old villa that i sold last year is in your picture,on misserable days like this i miss it badly.:(

me to every time i go past the villa i feel sad hope you and sue are both well mary and maek

Offline ronzeus

Upside down bridge
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2011, 19:42:38 PM »
Great thanks Mary ,cant contact you through forum as you dont have enough posts and your e-mail keeps bouncing them back ,can you e maIL me direct.

Offline Allibally

• Alba Gu Brath
Upside down bridge
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2011, 00:49:03 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Karennina

would be brilliant if another bridge was erected at this point in the river to cut out walking up and then back down on yourself.

I was told by the man dredging that there is going to be a new bridge beside that pipe, supposed to be there by summer.  I wasn't brave enough to try the pipe so took the long way:D

Offline posleeds

Upside down bridge
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2011, 14:50:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Allibally

quote:
Originally posted by Karennina

would be brilliant if another bridge was erected at this point in the river to cut out walking up and then back down on yourself.

I was told by the man dredging that there is going to be a new bridge beside that pipe, supposed to be there by summer.  I wasn't brave enough to try the pipe so took the long way:D

Woohoo - I hope so  :) - you need crampons to get up & down the banking at the moment!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf