Author Topic: Country and Western Success  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Dizzy Jan

Country and Western Success
« on: March 19, 2011, 08:23:33 AM »
The 3c's held a Country and Western night at Guven's Ranch last night which was extremely successful both for the charity and the people who attended - the floor was never empty the whole night except of course when the excellent food was served.

May I take the opportunity on behalf of the committee, to thank Rick and Celia for the work they put into this event for us, you made it a really fantastic and successful night. I would also like to thank Carol and Guven for being such excellent hosts, making us so welcome and entering into the spirit of things.

Thanks also to all the committee members who were involved in making this another successful event for the charity.

Last but no least thank you to everyone who attend, dug deep in their pockets and supported us. Its because of you we are able to put on these events.

The result was a super, fun evening AND we have made over 1000TL on this event to help the children. Thank you for coming and we hope to see you at our next party  :)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 09:14:37 AM »
{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}I have posted some pictures on the orgional topic

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 09:23:17 AM »
The winner of the pitch and toss was Simon and the winner of the raffle was from the ladies group at Kalkan. I would also like to say thanks to Rod and Janet who did loads of the work for the event but who would never say so.!!

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 12:24:32 PM »
just sorting your link Mark

{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}39918

and locking this

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf