Author Topic: Clouds over Babadag  (Read 5505 times)

Offline bunny4jeff

Clouds over Babadag
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 10:16:39 AM »
Thanks pookie for the empathy :-) I feel we may be in the minority though! I certainly don't like rain, it reminds me of home...lol. But to see the dramatic cloud formations over and around the mountains is usually worth the rain :-).  8)It certainly does look as if you could reach up and touch them sometimes, making the mountains appear even higher than they are. We nearly bought in Uzumlu, as the mountains there are stunning.
quote:
Originally posted by pookie

bunny4jeff....please may I offer some comfort....you don't suffer this strange illness alone !!!  We are in uzumlu and I love sitting on the verandah watching the clouds circle.  Some times they are so low its as though we could step out on to them.  Fascinating pictures....thank you for sharing them.

Offline jacx

Clouds over Babadag
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 23:03:05 PM »
Love these shots, I like moody skies sometimes more interesting than sunny skies and make great pics.

Offline SteveJ

Clouds over Babadag
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 23:10:20 PM »
first picture, cloud on the right hand side - can anyone else see a womans face in profile? I can also see a baby elephant sitting on her head but that just might be the drugs :D

Offline buddy

Clouds over Babadag
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2011, 00:30:12 AM »
I think you have missed your medication again Steve.

Offline bunny4jeff

Clouds over Babadag
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2011, 11:12:53 AM »
Thanks, jacx!
quote:
Originally posted by jacx

Love these shots, I like moody skies sometimes more interesting than sunny skies and make great pics.

Offline bunny4jeff

Clouds over Babadag
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2011, 11:26:16 AM »
Thanks for the laugh Steve :-))
quote:
Originally posted by SteveJ

first picture, cloud on the right hand side - can anyone else see a womans face in profile? I can also see a baby elephant sitting on her head but that just might be the drugs :D

Offline valleyboy

Clouds over Babadag
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2011, 11:59:24 AM »
Great photo's, I love watching the "dramatic" sky colours and cloud formations over Babadag and the Taurus mountain range, the wonder of Mother Nature that has almost a "spiritual" element.Wonderful !!

Offline bunny4jeff

Clouds over Babadag
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2011, 21:53:38 PM »
Thanks valleyboy..They are always different and fascinating aren't they. I never get tired of looking out my window :-)
quote:
Originally posted by valleyboy

Great photo's, I love watching the "dramatic" sky colours and cloud formations over Babadag and the Taurus mountain range, the wonder of Mother Nature that has almost a "spiritual" element.Wonderful !!

Offline milliemars

Clouds over Babadag
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 09:29:55 AM »
Just think of us we live really huigh in Ovacik,sometimes when the clouds are low we are in them and unable to see the village below,surreal!!

Offline bunny4jeff

Clouds over Babadag
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 13:35:59 PM »
Wow, really! It does look from ours, that this is true; the clouds are extremely low, you are lucky to be able to see from above them!Must be  an ethereal sight!
quote:
Originally posted by milliemars

Just think of us we live really huigh in Ovacik,sometimes when the clouds are low we are in them and unable to see the village below,surreal!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf