Author Topic: Deliktas.  (Read 5628 times)

Offline valleyboy

Deliktas.
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 16:30:03 PM »
That seems more realistic Keith, it just seems a great shame to have gone to that extent of construction and just stop, why doesn't someone take over the project (even the Belediye maybe) and make some use of it; agree also about other developers as supply does seem to be greater than demand in the current clime.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2011, 20:06:19 PM »
None of the properties are occupied. Looks good from the outside but in danger of becoming a new Kayakoy

Offline margob

Deliktas.
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 21:45:19 PM »
Love comment Happy Monday.Can I sell tickets . 8)

Offline joannasal

Deliktas.
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2011, 04:33:27 AM »
What is happening in Deliktas? Well, we have a lovely Night Jar that sings every evening, snake powder on road and wall edgings, Thursday at 5pm it was 50c on my back balcony, night bus is proving quite popular, Ramadhan drummer will start visiting from Monday night and that is about all! Everything is just peaceful and happy up here - just as we like it!!

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2011, 08:13:53 AM »
We love our place in Deliktas and cant wait to be going out in October. Our problem is that our three boys after 6 years of 3+ visits a year are now bored with Fethiye - even though to us its our second home.  Glad to hear that someone else has seen a wild dog in the area. About 4 years ago I saw one driving back late at night and I think everyone thought I was making up 'porkies'

Offline margob

Deliktas.
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 09:13:02 AM »
My sister saw what she thought what was a strange dog she new nothing about posts regarding it.Glad Joanna is still enjoying her new homeland I am out again in September my children are s little concerned as I have booked only oneway  :)

Offline grahamturner09

Deliktas.
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 10:40:00 AM »
quote:
Glad to hear that someone else has seen a wild dog in the area. About 4 years ago I saw one driving back late at night and I think everyone thought I was making up 'porkies'
joannasal Posted - 31 July 2011 : 04:33:27

If i saw a dog driving back late at night i would give up the Efes :D

Offline valleyboy

Deliktas.
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 11:00:44 AM »
New dolmus timings very handy, used it quite a bit, nice to know you can still get home 11 pm for 1.5 lira;

I miss the shop at the top (it having closed down), that was very convenient when you ran out of Efes !;

"Cow shop" great water delivery service (4.5 lira for 19 ltrs delivered);

Heard the night jar (glad you found out what it was Joanna) a strange but charming sound;

Cicadas noisy, but again adds to the Deliktas atmosphere;

Haven't seen any driving dogs either;  :)

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 11:12:31 AM »
Yup - have to give it up  8)
Valleyboy - are you sure its closed as they did the same thing a couple of times last year?

Offline valleyboy

Deliktas.
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 11:24:41 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by HappyMonday

Yup - have to give it up  8)
Valleyboy - are you sure its closed as they did the same thing a couple of times last year?

Yes HM, shop definitely closed down, it's being used as some sort of storage facility for now I think ?, it is a shame that more people didn't use it whilst it was open, can't be a viable business I guess.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf