Author Topic: Ladies Kuafor to get acosted  (Read 8383 times)

Offline lissa

Ladies Kuafor to get acosted
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2011, 22:11:03 PM »
I am not sure that Cihan would understand what you were saying jackstee, if you spoke in english,as his english is limited. If you spoke to him in Turkish, then he certainly should understand. If enough people do complain he should then understand something is wrong. After reading the posts, I have called some friends who use this hairdresser and though they have not experienced anything as posted, have said they felt uncomfortable with this guy. I think he is the taller one of these two in the salon. two of my friends also have used this salon since it opened and will speak to Cihan.

Offline Linda

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2011, 22:46:39 PM »
I have been using this salon, on recommendation from this forum, for the past 2/3 months. Firstly, I will say that it is one of the best hairdressers I have visited for cut, highlights and also pedicures ... very important for us women, as has been pointed out already! However, I thankfullly haven't encountered any of the negative experiences that others have, but there are too many reports for it not to be anything than fact!
Cihan speaks good but limited English and I think if SunnyD, as a client of 5 years and of course a qualifed translator, is willing to speak to him in Turkish to explain the situation and the negative impact it is having on the clientele that he has built up, then that is what is needed.....
It is human nature to get defensive when approached directly with criticism and in my opinion the Turks don't know how to handle it!
It would appear that the salon has over stretched themselves by opening the business in Olu Deniz and have taken on staff who are taking liberties and destroying the reputation of a very good business!
If SunnyD is prepared to act as a mediator, and she is well placed to do so as an existing customer, then let her go ahead and report back accordingly ....
From my experience there are 2 young boys working there .. Calar and Burak (apolgies for spelling and lack of Turkish keyboard). It is the taller, chubbier (as some have described) lad Burak that I think maybe the problem as Carlar seems fine to me ... but I have only had Carlar and Cihan (the owner) wash my hair. The taller lad .. Burak, seems very new and doesn't seem to do an awful lot other than bring drinks to customers and help dry hair ....
I hope this helps as it's shame to see a good business reputation wiped out through lack of full understanding of the problem and consequences ....

Offline Old Daffodil

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2011, 22:56:30 PM »
Cihan AS ve C Kuafor,

Dukkanda calisan bir adam,kotu seylar yapiyor.Pek cok kisi rahatsiz.

:-\
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 23:00:07 PM by Daffodil »

Offline sunnyd

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2011, 06:13:02 AM »
I have some business to do in Fethiye this morning. I will call in and speak to Cihan privately and let him know about the complaints on here. That's why I wanted to know descriptions from other people, so that I don't go pointing the finger at the wrong person.

Offline sunnyd

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2011, 08:14:48 AM »
I have just got home from Fethiye, and I called in to talk to Cihan. We spoke about the complaints, and Cihan was saddened to know the number of ladies that had complained. As a result Burak has been sacked.
So for anyone thinking of finding a new hairdresser because of what has been happening, please don't. Business as usual at AS & C  :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 08:16:52 AM by sunnyd »

Offline Firo

« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2011, 08:57:45 AM »
Well done and thank you Sunnyd. I am so happy this has been sorted because as lots of us have said they are the best hairdressers around and I would not have liked to have started the routine of trying to find another good one.
Many thanks

Offline Linda

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2011, 10:02:40 AM »
Well done Sunnyd .... you seem to have addressed the situation perfectly and have enabled Cihan to now fully understand the extent and nature of the problem. Thanks a lot Sunnyd, I of course will continue to use this salon, as in my opinion they are one of the best hairdressers around ....

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2011, 10:12:22 AM »
well done Nik.

Offline jackstee

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2011, 10:12:54 AM »
Thank you Sunnyd.

But I don't think my wife will be using them again.

It took a 1000 people reading this, 45 answers and several other complaints before Burak was sacked.

If he had done it as soon as the ladies complained I would know he meant it, but to agree there had been previous problems and then not do anything.

Well.

Offline Michelle1

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2011, 10:14:41 AM »
Thats great news, thanks Nikki for your help with this.  Michelle

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf