Author Topic: Philips TV repair  (Read 2185 times)

Offline King Frat

Philips TV repair
« on: August 10, 2011, 09:42:12 AM »
Hi everyone,

The power supply (I think) in my 42" Philips LCD TV blew up before I was told to fit a surge protector.  I am over next week for 2 1/2 weeks.  Does anyone know where I can get it fixed in Calis/Fethiye area?  Any Philips dealer?  I bought the TV second hand, but I do know it was bought from a shop in Fethiye a couple of years ago.  Problem is I don't know which shop!

I need someone to come out and repair it if possible.

Any suggestions?

All the best,

Ian

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Philips TV repair
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 12:28:50 PM »
The Philips shop is a small, fairly easy to miss shop in Fethiye. If you approached Fethiye from Calis/Akarca, Migros on your left then the roundabout - turn left at that. The shop is along that road on the right, not too far if walking, before the big furniture shop. As mentioned, it doesn't call out "Philips" to you, it's another little shop with small satellite dishes and remote controls for sale - so my suggestion would be to walk along and look in to see which one has the Philips logos inside and also mainly Philips products.

The good news is he is one of the good guys - he was reliable and really good value when we needed him.

Offline King Frat

Philips TV repair
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 13:22:16 PM »
Thanks Scunner, I'll go and find it. :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf