Author Topic: Digiturk receiver  (Read 4142 times)

Offline Libra

Digiturk receiver
« on: September 16, 2011, 17:39:15 PM »
Does anybody have a properly working "Digiturk DCR DT-9001" satellite receiver and wants to sell it ? Any idea where I can get one ?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 17:43:38 PM by Libra »

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Digiturk receiver
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 18:32:52 PM »
Ermmmmmm........The Digiturk shop ?

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Digiturk receiver
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 18:57:20 PM »
Or Sahibinden.com  from 59tl,  I have one, but not sure I would want to sell it.

Offline Libra

Digiturk receiver
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 19:40:23 PM »
Sahibinden.com , yes I've seen some - would be easier if I could find one in Fethiye.

Digiturk shop is willing to replace my defect receiver with a new one , but the new ones are disabled from receiving other satellites than Eutelsat W3 - I hovewer want to continue watching also Astra and Turksat.

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
Digiturk receiver
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 22:14:22 PM »
i Have one DCR DT9001 excellent condition no remote but was working perfect 50tl contact me trough my profile

Offline starman™

Digiturk receiver
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 11:16:26 AM »
Be careful that digiturk says it is ok to sell because all the boxes apart from the small ones belong to them and if you dont hand it back at the end of contract, they will bill you for 250 USD. Have seen this happen quite often even to myself when I canceled digiturk and refused to deliver them the box as I told them if they wanted it they should get it themselves as I am not a delivery service.

Offline Libra

Digiturk receiver
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 14:28:59 PM »
Thank you for reminding starman. They gave me the box in 2007 and as more than two years have passed , the box now belongs to me.

Yesterday I tried the box I got from Gary and the problem ( the device switches off and on 3-4 times an hour ) continues with this new box , too.

I continue to research on internet how this might happen. I start to think that Digiturk sends some signals to force people to return the old boxes to replace them with new ones ( that are hovewer not capable to receive other satellites than Eutelsat W3 ). Maybe just a conspiracy theory ; I have no other explanation till now. I managed to watch ASTRA channels without the digiturk card inserted into the device and there was no problem for two hours.

Offline milliemars

Digiturk receiver
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 14:58:19 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Libra

Thank you for reminding starman. They gave me the box in 2007 and as more than two years have passed , the box now belongs to me.

Do you have that in writing ?? because that is what we told in 2007  when we had Digiturk package,cancelled Digiturk 2010. Six months later had a bill for over 600tl for the box etc.We had solicitors fees and it had been into court as well.We had to take the box back and still pay over 300tl for court costs and solictor fees.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 14:59:28 PM by milliemars »

Offline Libra

Digiturk receiver
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 15:14:56 PM »
If they want a box back , now I have two boxes ,  What they wanted for replacing the old box ( DT-9001 ) with the new box ( DT - 5002 ) was just the card. The new box has no card slot I guess and therefor they enter the card-number / member-number electronically into the new box.

As I got the box from Gary , I think that someone must have been the owner of this box and Digiturk has not wanted it back.

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
Digiturk receiver
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 16:03:21 PM »
Hi Libra

it might be a software update problem it needs an update possibly if it has the same problem  as your original i can give your 50tl back no problem if you dont need the receiver

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf