Author Topic: Nile sat  (Read 2664 times)

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
Nile sat
« on: November 05, 2011, 02:54:29 AM »
Most of you would have lost approx 400/500 channels this is due to not being able to get Atlantic bird 7 as it now only covers The Middle east and north africa the foot print has now changed you will need a 1.5 mtr dish for this lucky most of the the english speaking channels are still there just needs a rescan and still use an 80/90Cm dish

Offline Diverbaz 1

Nile sat
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 08:19:56 AM »
Nile sat is all I've had since February, since my Dream box packed up and you were going come and sort it, still waiting!!!!!!!

Offline ECHOSTAR

Nile sat
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 20:25:42 PM »
Sorry Barry some confusion i thought you said not to worry when i came  around as you got nile sat on the other receiver you have no problem just let me know when your about

Offline Diverbaz 1

Nile sat
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 07:08:41 AM »

No Gary you didn't "come round", when I called you back in February, when the Dream box packed up, you were on your way back to the UK, I said I had another box I could use for Nile sat until you came back and then you were going call me to arrange to sort the Dream box out.

Offline ECHOSTAR

Nile sat
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 00:45:35 AM »
Possibly did barry as i said there was some confussion idont know where we are going on this i have checked all my emails from 10-10-2008 so it must of been verbal as the later emails are about ITV etc and that includes the 10-2-11 email

if you remember right i did come around but as i had a problem with my laptop tried to use yours and cas and could not run the program so hence the confusion as you had the other receiver up and running
so yes i guess i am guilty

No sign of you reminding me though only on the forum from a few days ago any way you did not answer my question when are you about thats if still want it reflashed and if yes it will cost 50tl as its way out of guarantee as thats for 1yr only

still cant understand why you used the forum but i will only answer to pm or emails like everyone else sends me
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 01:17:43 AM by ECHOSTAR »

Offline superpp

Nile sat
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 12:28:01 PM »
is 26E any better in the Fethiye area?

this seems to have an identical channel line up (especially for FTA).

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf