Author Topic: Foster parent wanted  (Read 5563 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Foster parent wanted
« on: November 05, 2011, 18:28:22 PM »

This poor little girl was accidently run over last week, she has been to the vets and taken all the treatment well, unfortunately she has a broken leg and will need caring for for several weeks, in the meantime we shall try and find her a permanent home, if anyone can help please let me know.

Andy :)

Offline june

Foster parent wanted
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 21:31:10 PM »
Aw what a shame poor girl, hope someone can take care of her and give her some love to help her recover.xxxx

Offline suec

Foster parent wanted
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 17:23:55 PM »
Thanks Andy for putting her photo on the forum and helping to try and find her a permanent home.
Sadly we are the ones who accidently knocked her down .She is a lovely little dog and recovering well from her operation,getting stronger every day. She has been badly treated and is very timid .She was frightened of everything that moved but is getting a little more confident now. I dont think she is used to so much freedom as she was tied up 24/7.
I like to think that she realises not all people will hurt her.
Wish we could keep her but we have 3 large boisterous dogs who are not very friendly with her, we have to keep them separated.
If anyone could give her a home I think she will make someone a loyal companion as you can see she apreciates everything you do for her.

Her owner no longer wanted her after she was knocked down we were told we should not have wasted our money !!!!She was replaced within a day :(
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 17:26:52 PM by suec »

Offline Julesp

Foster parent wanted
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 20:39:32 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by suec

Thanks Andy for putting her photo on the forum and helping to try and find her a permanent home.
Sadly we are the ones who accidently knocked her down .She is a lovely little dog and recovering well from her operation,getting stronger every day. She has been badly treated and is very timid .She was frightened of everything that moved but is getting a little more confident now. I dont think she is used to so much freedom as she was tied up 24/7.
I like to think that she realises not all people will hurt her.
Wish we could keep her but we have 3 large boisterous dogs who are not very friendly with her, we have to keep them separated.
If anyone could give her a home I think she will make someone a loyal companion as you can see she apreciates everything you do for her.

Her owner no longer wanted her after she was knocked down we were told we should not have wasted our money !!!!She was replaced within a day :(

How callous and unfortunately so typical of some pet owners here
I hope someone will give her a good home soon.

Offline suec

Foster parent wanted
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 07:19:22 AM »
We are still looking for a home for the little injured dog. She is getiing better everyday and starting to walk on her leg, her confidence is growing too.
She is still very timid but comes and wags her tail if you let her come to you.
I really wish we could keep her as she is a little darling who has been badly treated but 2 of our dogs are not good with her.
If anyone feels they could help her your kindness would be much apreciated .

Offline terrie

Foster parent wanted
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 20:17:11 PM »
Hi sue , I hope that someone can help out, might be worth putting a photo and a few words in each of the vets. Also ask your freinds to put something in there cars.
You never know someone might read it good luck x

Offline suec

Foster parent wanted
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 06:53:15 AM »
Thanks Terrie I will do that . She is such a lovely little dog. x

Offline suec

Foster parent wanted
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 17:24:47 PM »
Some good news we have managed to find "Lily" (her new name)a new home.
Hopefully she will settle in well and that she enjoys her new life in Calis.   :)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Foster parent wanted
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 17:32:01 PM »
excellent, well done Sue!

Offline The Crinklies

Foster parent wanted
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 17:49:15 PM »
That's great Sue, well done and it must be such a relief for you to have found her a good home  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf