Author Topic: new member "pint"  (Read 1268 times)

Offline pint

« on: April 16, 2005, 15:30:40 PM »
hello! as a new member we will introduce ourselves first.my wife roz and i have two children aged 4 and 1 and we are from the north east of england,where the sun always shines for around 10 hours a year!!!!. we had been looking to buy property in turkey for around a year,and we visited countless sites selling properties,until we came accross TAUREENPROPERTIES, then everything just fell in to place. I took the family out to calis in septmeber 04 and we just fell in love with the place!. there we met up with keith and heidi who were great. they showed us every thing that we wanted to view and more. We have now bought a four bedroomed villa and pool in the OASIS VILLAGE at YANIKLAR. We are returning to turkey for a family holiday in MAY ,then roz and i ( no kids) will be returning in november to sort out our banking and to go shopping for the furniture.ANY ADVICE WOULD BE WELCOME.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
new member "pint"
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 17:06:41 PM »
hi pint and welcome
you will find lots of helpful advice on this site we have just furnished our place mainly from erin spot, fantastic prices,hope you have a great time when you come over  gina /rob

Offline lolly

new member "pint"
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 23:24:58 PM »
Hi Pint and family congratulations on your purchase. Oh and a big welcome to the forum! Someone, somewhere on this site will be able to answer all your questions.

Lolly x

Offline Orange

new member "pint"
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 09:35:28 AM »
Hi Pint welcome and enjoy your holidays in may and November. Enjoy the shopping to.

Offline kanga

new member "pint"
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 11:51:29 AM »
hi pint welcome to the forum ,good luck with everything
kanga

Offline garfield

new member "pint"
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 13:29:37 PM »
howdy pint,
the wife and I are from northwest england, and we have bought a link vila on oasis village, we intend to retire out there when the site is completed, early next year - we hope!!! maybe we will see you there sometime. you will love turkey- we do.
chow for now . robbo

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf