Author Topic: Which tv package/system is best and at what cost please?  (Read 11404 times)

Offline stevemelda

Re: Which tv package/system is best and at what cost please?
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2012, 18:46:50 PM »
just had dreambox installed, Brilliant!!! BFBS, bbc entertainment, sky sports discovery channels, we havent watched anyting, due to channel hopping!! lol!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: Which tv package/system is best and at what cost please?
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2012, 22:18:02 PM »
How much TV do you watch? we tend to watch a little in the Summer months and a lot more in the Winter. We still have enough with film on. you can record the programmes u want and still watch the main uk channels plus a lot od others. I really dont see the need for paying for dishes. boxes and the like. My mates paid a huge amount of money. They are stuck with a dish and not even ITV. and it still relies on how good your internet is and quite honestly it is a pain in the A""""s. Who wants to go and keep getting it reset..... We do however have Sky player which is free. We have my daughters password from the UK for her Sky package. We can watch everything on her package and we dont have to watch what she is watching at the same time.. and she has all the sports channels. lol.  So do we ...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf