Author Topic: security shutters  (Read 1833 times)

Offline inglisj

security shutters
« on: August 18, 2012, 10:58:27 AM »
Hi, Can anybody tell me where to buy security shutters in Fethiye area and estimated price including fitting. thanks  :)

Offline grahamturner09

Re: security shutters
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 22:01:39 PM »
Did you want shutters or bars there is a place on the road to Fethiye from Gunlukbasi that sells shutters on the left as you head to Gunlukbasi notsure how much and there is a place for bars on the trading estate opposite the otogar

Offline Crimsonpoppy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 22:02:30 PM »
hi

can i jump in here and ask something about shutter place?

are these old style wooden shutters?

Offline jackstee

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 08:26:22 AM »
Hi all,
We got UVPVC Brown windows fitted last year. These included the "Roll Down" type shutters to match the windows. As an indication the shutters cost the same price as the windows but we are very happy with them.

Each leaf of the shutter has a coule of small holes, this way you can have them fully shut (Dark) or fractionally open when the light shines through the hole's. The instalation included one mousquito netting for each room on the opening windows.

If you need to I can send a contact number and you can come and see.

Offline Crimsonpoppy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 14:13:48 PM »
they sound great. are the mosi nettings integrated into rthe fame to roll up and down? if so sound like ones you get in italy. were the expensive?

a bit rich for me at moment . am looking to replace the wooden shutters that some other owners on my site still have. i figure if iron bars can be pulled oyt why not just have the wooden ones. if they want to get in, it seems they will anyway.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf