Author Topic: Tivibu  (Read 3359 times)

Offline Merhaba

Tivibu
« on: August 27, 2012, 16:07:11 PM »
I'm considering replacing my Digiturk subscription with Tivibu provided by TTNET.  Telephoned TTNET asking for information, they advised me to ask someone in the Fethiye office.  Went in to the office, had several people jump the queue (as usual!!) only to be told to call the helpline!!! Very frustrating!!  Does anyone have an info/experience of Tivibu that they could share with me Please!!!

Offline daveG

Re: Tivibu
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 17:00:40 PM »
Sorry no info on Tivibu but from your experience as a prospective customer!!I would be inclined to run away before committing myself to any future aggravation.

Offline Merhaba

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 16:01:37 PM »
Managed to get some info on Tivibu - TTNET has several leaflets promoting Tivibu in their office here in Fethiye, brilliant - except....it's not available in Fethiye yet!!!!  : :)  Oh the joys of living in Turkey  ;D

Offline BUBSMUM

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 15:54:52 PM »
I was considering the same - I picked up a leaflet a couple of months ago but didn't go as far as you to find Fethiye's lacking ;o(

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 23:36:49 PM »
Only Avalible in Cabled areas

Offline barry44544

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 08:45:55 AM »
The Fibre optic service being layed in Fethiye and surrounding areas will alow
the speed for TIVEBO.
You can at a cost have the service through your computer now.

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 03:54:30 AM »
That true Barry you will need a realiable internet connection and a unlimited down load a true unlimited down load is a 115tl per month where as cable internet your get up to 60 meg download for around 50/60 tl that why it not on offer as the max speed on adsl 2 around here is around 8 meg or up to

if your wanting to go for this you might as well go for digiturk HD not unless you want to watch it on your mobile or pc doing a quick look there is more channels on digiturk

you do have access to you tube etc internet access its like in the uk Vırgin Media and Sky or should i say BT vision and Sky

whats making you go for this or wanting  it i dont quite understand besides no dish required
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 04:12:51 AM by ECHOSTAR »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf