Author Topic: 4/5 bedroom villa on complex ( sunset beach end)  (Read 3515 times)

Offline luvcalis

4/5 bedroom villa on complex ( sunset beach end)
« on: September 19, 2012, 22:42:27 PM »
Been to both Seaside Residence and Sunset Beachclub complex.  Looking for 4 or 5 bedroom villa on a shared complex for summer 2013.  Prefer this end of Calis near beachfront rather than up back beside market. Please send any info.  Quite liked the area up to the main dolmus pickup (not opposite seaside residence) but further on at start of promenade near the restaurant with the  bean bags on beach.... Also any info on new apartments/villas at that end of Calis much appreciated.  Loved GUVENS so anywhere close by gratefully received.  Thanks Alison :D

Offline Starfish1

Re: 4/5 bedroom villa on complex ( sunset beach end)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 16:46:31 PM »
Hi.
You can try www.joylettings.com
They have ours 5 bedroom villa and many other nice ones for rent in Sunset Beach Club.

Frode

Offline Cennet

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 15:08:33 PM »
Hi http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk Property Ref [DELETED] Its near the dolphin roundabout 500m from the beach.

Regards

Ray

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 16:58:24 PM »
That is nowhere near the Sunset Beach end - please don't see CBF as a place for you to plug your own property at any possible opportunity.

Offline Cennet

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 20:08:14 PM »
"Prefer this end of Calis near beachfront rather than up back beside market"

I know mine is the other end of Calis Beach but it is near the roundabout not as far back as the market and LuvCalis did say it was only a preference not set in stone.
Can people not offer others a choice? Do people not offer there property's on here? Thought this was the "Hotels, Private Rentals in Calis section of the forum?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
4/5 bedroom villa on complex ( sunset beach end)
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 21:31:00 PM »
Very good. Now how about using CBF to answer questions that people ask or to share your experiences, rather than just trawling it for opportunities to rent your villa out and make money...

Offline Cennet

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 18:59:45 PM »
"just trawling it for opportunities to rent your villa out and make money"

Err yeah I've done it twice in how many years I've been a member?
The ONLY reason you deleted that, was because you have an issue with me.

I've looked back through loads of posts and funny enough you don't seem to have done that with the hundreds of other people that have dared to plug there villa on YOUR website.
Especially on the Hotels and PRIVATE VILLAS FOR RENTAL section.....How dare they!!!! and as for the helping people I do at every opportunity when I log onto this forum, If I don't reply to all the requests for help, forgive me but some other learned person has already answered.

Maybe you shold think about renaming it Keiths Beach Forum.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 19:10:51 PM »
103 posts in 'all the years you have been a member'????  Furthermore, as Keith built the Forum, designed the Forum, pays for the Forum, oversees the Forum, I would say it already is 'Keiths Beach Forum'. It is widely known and accepted by competent Forum Members, that free advertising is sort of frowned upon on the Forum.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 19:13:40 PM »
Maybe I will - maybe as I have financed it for 10 years I should - maybe people who put in nothing and take out whatever they can get, then slag it off should go elsewhere - but then you would miss the free opportunities to advertise on a website that gets well over 20,000 page views a day.

I do not have any "issue with you" - I can't even begin to think why you would have such a paranoid thought - I'm not sure I even know you! I let your "advert" stay when someone asked for a rental property (etiquette would have been to send your owners direct link privately but let's forget that) - I removed the link to the one soon after because your villa was not in the area requested, and is actually in the area specifically stated as  the area they did not want.

If that is unreasonable in your opinion then tough. Attendance at CBF is not obligatory. You can plug your villa for rent at many other websites. Sadly, unlike on here when what you have is what people have asked for, they mainly ask you to pay.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 19:27:33 PM »
And just to add

What really pi55es me off about people who never miss a post asking for a private rental, who ask £850 a week for their 5 bedroom private villa - you seem to be far less efficient at spotting the posts where we are asking for something.

Where were you when we were asking for a few quid to help us turn one of the poorest schools in living memory into something a little better?

Bloody nowhere, that's where.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf