Author Topic: Watches  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Seboni121

• Newly Registered
Watches
« on: September 23, 2012, 16:21:35 PM »
Hi I've posted on the hisoranu thread but as I will be visiting fethiye as well thought I'd ask the same question really, watches where is the best place to purchase the better quality replica watches and location would be great, I know the autos are the way to go, any contacts out there that may be helpful ? I'm going out to turkey for the first time in October

Offline Fran

Re: Watches
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 16:53:30 PM »
There are lots of shops that sell fakes, in fethiye we have used Genuine Fake Watch shop which is in Paspateur. They range from really cheap at about £10 up to £300 plus, for what they call Etta watches, these have Swiss movement, and scratch resistant faces.
Hope this helps.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 17:46:09 PM »
No replica watches are made with original swiss ETA movements now as they are not manufactured.Whta you may get is Asian ETA ,Seagull,Myota,A7750 or chinese 21j.
You should never pay £300 for any of these no matter what make they are,they are often "fantasy "watches made up of features of other watches.
They will tell you they are Swiss ETA and that the quartz ones are Seiko !Rubbish.
If you want to know any more give me an e mail and I will talk you through what to and what not to buy.
Replicas can be bought much cheaper than in Turkey

Offline Seboni121

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 18:02:19 PM »
Hi Steve I've pm you thank you
Kevin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf