Author Topic: Girida Balik Restaurant - BEWARE!!!!  (Read 5027 times)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Re: Girida Balik Restaurant - BEWARE!!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2012, 15:31:08 PM »
QUOTE: Turkey's for Life "Time to get the bill as the restaurant began to empty. Even the bill box is covered in shells! And we'd love to tell you what the bill inside the box said on it - but this meal was a treat from a friend and she wouldn't let us see it! We'll definitely be going to Girida Balık again though so we'll let you know, next time."

Offline Fran

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2012, 17:05:55 PM »
My neighbours went to this restaurant in August, there was five of them and they all had starters and main meals, and drinks although three would have been non alcoholic. Their bill was 250 tl. Although it was the most expensive meal of their holiday, they also said it was one of the best. Don't know if I would go there after hearing about they way they treat you when you dispute the bill.

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2012, 18:11:06 PM »
I was told the owner and his son are fisherman and catch their own fish. Whether that is true or not I have no idea.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2012, 20:46:49 PM »
No excuse for that sort of treatment what so ever. It makes me so cross to hear of these rip offs and bad treatment of people. We have become very "wise" to the rip offs and as another member said they wont do anything without an agreed price or seeing a menu with prices nor will we anymore. I was ripped off at two separate places for pedicures so now have a regular place I go to she does a good job and I feel like she deserves my cash . also when we are eating out we tend to less now adays and cook or get takeaways, but when we eat out not only do we take into account what we fancy eating it has now also become who do we think deserves our hard earned money the most where we know we will get good service a nice meal and no disputing bills at the end of the night   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf