Author Topic: Delta Hotel...  (Read 4428 times)

Offline sadler

Re: Delta Hotel...
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 19:07:09 PM »
My son and his wife stayed in the roof top suite last year for their honeymoon. The jacuzzi was not working, no hot water.  So the staff filled it manually, but the water was still cold... Apparently, it had not been working for a while, but no one had bothered to get it fixed.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 19:12:44 PM »
Can I ask why you posted someone else's quote and nothing else?

Offline sadler

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 19:19:47 PM »
Because I Couldn't find how to answer to the quote.  I wanted to say that we stayed there over the weekend when the jubilee went on in London, at the same time as the carnival, and after our friends had stayed at the roof top terrace.  They told us that the jacuzzi didn't heat and we had the same experience,however, apart from that it was a fabulous weekend. !!! ;D :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2013, 19:34:19 PM »
Worth noting too that the Aquapark will be closed in October.

Offline jennij

• Newly Registered
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 07:52:15 AM »
Thanks all. We've said we want to go for the Delta. It looks gorgeous and it's 3 times the price we paid! We will either do without a pool, or we will buy lunch at hotels to make use of their pools. Or that sundial place looks lovely - did I read in another post that you can get picked up and taken there?

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013, 08:07:49 AM »
Yes, you can get picked up.  It 's quite a long way from Calis about 20 minutes drive as it's the other side of Fethiye going towards Ovacik.   It's not something you could do every day. The Oykun is not far from the Delta, they may allow you to use their pool if you buy lunch or some drinks.

Offline sunlover

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 11:54:53 AM »
You will love the Delta, we have stayed twice in the roof top suite, its a fabulous hotel, very friendly, great food, and spotlessly clean, last year when we stayed n the roof top sute, just before Sadler, the jacuzzi was not working, they kept saying it was heating but we knew it was warmer the year before, did spoil our stay a bit, but would stay there again without a doubt.

Plenty of pools nearby to use, and the sea is a few feet away.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf