Author Topic: They're coming after you !!!!  (Read 5284 times)

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: They're coming after you !!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 06:44:52 AM »
It would be a far more interesting article if it had been about "going after" the 40 Billion pounds that is robbed from the system every year through tax evasion.

But hey ho the government with no mandate is really going all out and acting true to form stirring up outrage and indignation among the proletariat this week.

PS I think this is in the wrong section   :)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 06:59:52 AM »
Nichola, don't you think people who are living on state benefits instead of going to work are part of the tax evasion equation?

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 07:37:08 AM »
Andy I think it is time to get priorities in order and go after the biggest scroungers of all namely the government, big business and the banks.

The returns of billions as opposed to a few million would be far greater and more beneficial to the country and its people.

They want a 15% pay rise
They claim for food and drink
They claim for travel expenses
They claim for second homes
They claim for decorating
They claim for gardening
They claim for furniture
They claim for office stationary
They claim for council tax
They claim for house hold bills
They will claim for anything they can!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 07:40:14 AM »
I'm a realist and believe this will never happen

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 07:48:05 AM »
It would if more people took notice of what is really going on instead of running around like sheep full of moral indignation every time a media campaign was instigated by a government perfecting the art of misdirection.

Anyway I am off to the beach! have  a nice day   :)

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 10:39:24 AM »
It's NOT the 'few' benefits scammers who live abroad that are harming the country, it's the illegal immigrants who are milking the system and causing huge problems within the NHS that the government want to tackle.  The UK is on a downward spiral and yet they will not stand up to the EU in defence of stopping and influx of foreigners into the country. Given the opportunity, many UK citizens would leave the UK and move abroad.  Today we are hearing that Tesco and Next have been recruiting workers within Poland to come and work in the UK.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 10:47:11 AM »
Well said Ray   :), just what I was thinking   ;)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 13:51:27 PM by cef »

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2013, 12:41:55 PM »
I am definitely with Nichola and Ray. 
UK is run by millionaires who have not a clue how the true working classes live.  They claim expenses for meals and accommodations that would cover a family or in some cases 2 families for a year, we give aid to countries that are rich in their own right, why? 
And now we have just learnt that fuel cost could rise yet again this year, isn't it about time the big cheesy cats in government stepped in and halted this, sod the share holders (guilty) but I would rather see cheaper tariffs than families and the elderly decide whether to eat or keep warm.  Gov should act now and take back control, the conservatives should never have sold any of the national treasures, not theirs to sell. 

How many ex-pats are claiming?  and what is the cost? where are the figures?  forget the winter heating, if they claim this so what, the ones that claimed it worked and paid their share reaching 60+ they earned it. but that is another debate.

Off to chill, its Sunday

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 12:44:18 PM »
google      Paul Weston      leader of the Liberty GB  party and watch his videos !!!   particularly the one " I  am  a  racist  "   he talks brilliantly and intelligently  and  honestly ... he needs to be heard on every street corner... before its too late !!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf