Author Topic: Which Member would you most like to meet for 1st time & have a drink with ?  (Read 10080 times)

Offline Menthol

Cheers Bluwise!
Okay, now I have to try and find a photo of me that I dare put on here that isn't going to make everyone wince every time they scroll down the page.

And the thought of Scorcher sipping his cay watching my never ending gob flap in silence is beyond funny ....  ;D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Menthol I am not at all scary and you don't need to curtesy (well I don't allow that unless you are wearing a hat).   :) :D   
I am a pussy cat really,  Lots of people recognise me from my picture, so if you see me around come and say hello, I promise i will not bite.   :-* ;D

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Highlander has the nicest smile ever on his pic and I imagine is a very thoughtful and jolly person.

Thank you Menthol - you really are too kind.

Offline Lotty

Aw thank you Menthol! I can assure you our Queen Jacqui is very approachable! I did it! Lovely lady and probably the most knowledgable female on CBF. I agree with all of the rest of your post! I have these mental ideas of everyone but they are an intriguing mystery! Its certainly a great melting pot of personalities. Yes I have to admit I would love to meet his majesty one day!

Offline Menthol

Re: Which Member would you most like to meet for 1st time & have a drink with ?
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2013, 01:04:05 AM »
Do you think you'll be able to recognise me from the photo on my profile? Although it is about 4 years old ...

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2013, 01:19:48 AM »
Who would you most like to meet, & perhaps have a drink with ?
None.  Apart from maybe Garry Carr.  Just for the sheer entertainment value.

JF

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2013, 05:33:25 AM »
Do you think you'll be able to recognise me from the photo on my profile? Although it is about 4 years old ...
Hmmm, could be a tough one that but will keep a look out.

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2013, 07:09:47 AM »
Menthol, after your brilliantly hilarious description of your possible  future encounter with Scunner ;D  you   are someone I would like to meet and share a drink with  :D   I like people with a witty sense of humour and  enjoy hearing and  reading on here, or anywhere   funny / witty postings ( like Scunners ) it seems you also have that talent...  ;D

Offline Menthol

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2013, 13:49:08 PM »
Hmmm, could be a tough one that but will keep a look out.

I don't wear the hat much now tho' ....

Menthol, after your brilliantly hilarious description of your possible  future encounter with Scunner ;D  you   are someone I would like to meet and share a drink with  :D   I like people with a witty sense of humour and  enjoy hearing and  reading on here, or anywhere   funny / witty postings ( like Scunners ) it seems you also have that talent...  ;D

YAY! Someone wants to meet ME! Not that I've been waiting or anything ....   :'(
Thanks Sleuth, though I reckon it was my schmexy avatar that swayed it. Yes?

Offline davidlocke90

• F##k Google, Ask me!
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2013, 15:47:43 PM »
I would always be willing to have a sit down with anyone on here and talk about the beautiful surroundings on Calis.

I would prefer a hot blonde female of course (red blooded 21 year old talking :D)

However, aslong as the conversation and beers flowing I'll be happy :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf