Author Topic: Turkcell Vinn WiFi  (Read 4480 times)

Offline loiner

Re: Turkcell Vinn WiFi
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2013, 07:50:52 AM »
I have one too and have been using it gor the last 3 months no trouble. Yesterday I topped up 4GB for 40 lire. We at present
have an overseas student saying with us he has been with us for the past month and had no trouble with the internet till
this morning it wouldnt work. Our student had spent most of the night downloading films so be warned

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Re: Turkcell Vinn WiFi
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 08:16:30 AM »
Sorry if I sound a bit dense but is this a dongle? If so is it possible to get more than 4gb, I get 10 gb on my package in UK and it goes nowhere. Are there other deals around?
Thanks

The discussion is on this post and all the info including a photo so you know what you are looking for.  remember to login into the account to see your SMS messages.   http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/telephones_broadband_and_mobiles/mobile_internet_access_50660.0.html

I use mine in the UK too, I found 3store paygo 3-4Gb data card and the MiFi did not need to be unlocked, £20 for 3 months or abouts. returned to Turkey and topped up no problem.  I was going to top up through the Turkish Bank from the UK, but Garanti thought it would be a good day to lock my internet banking!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf