Author Topic: Coast2Coast Properties Turkey  (Read 4541 times)

Offline swimmer67

Coast2Coast Properties Turkey
« on: November 08, 2013, 16:30:52 PM »
Disassociation from Coast2Coast Properties Turkey based in Fethiye. 

Moowla Emlak Insaat Turizm Ve Bilgisayar Limited Sirketi Hükümet Cad, Fethiye Belediye Carsisi No: 80 2nd Floor Fethiye 48300

Dear customers it is with great regret that I had no option but to leave Coast2Coast properties. A business I set up, and put a great deal into both emotionally and financially. On the advice of my solicitor I am announcing my disassociation from the business due to circumstances beyond my control and to avoid incurring any further financial losses. I have no connection or responsibility for this business and any reference, both verbally and written on the website, using my name and business experience since July 2013 should be dismissed. Thank you for your custom and support. Best wishes Sue Currie.

Offline mac2010

Re: Coast2Coast Properties Turkey
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 08:54:52 AM »
What's all that about..

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 09:43:18 AM »
Don't know either!. Never even heard of them

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 11:21:02 AM »
They probably had more "curiosity" hits on their web site last night than ever before - but I always have concerns on any web site when I see a blank square with a red cross in the top corner as opposed to the photograph that should be displayed :-)

I supplied hotels and catering establishments throughout the UK for more than 20 years in my business and I always got reservations about supplying a hotel who had threadbare carpets in the reception area - they inevitably went bust owing you a thousand or two !!!

Offline swimmer67

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 18:56:11 PM »
The point is.. My name is still on the website and requested it a long time ago to be taken off.  Ok, if no one has heard of the name or know of the business.  Social media and forums is the only way I can let past, current and future customers know I have nothing to do with the business anymore.  Thank you

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 20:01:52 PM »
So are you saying that you left in July 2013 and want no association with any business done after that date but you are happy to be associated with business carried out before July 2013?

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2013, 21:07:42 PM »
Ex girlfriend / partner of Ronnie who had the Shamrock in Calis and Irish bar in Fethiye

Offline swimmer67

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2013, 22:52:45 PM »
I think it is preety obvious without any further explanation.  If you own a business yes you are responsible. If left no your are not, simple stuff really.  And loz what is your point of pointing out the obvious.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 02:07:32 AM »
And loz what is your point of pointing out the obvious.
Sounds like someones been a naughty little piggy, was it you or was it oor Ronnie?

Tee hee

JF

Offline swimmer67

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 09:23:25 AM »
Haha John F...  Just business talk on here for me, keeping to the subject lol. It is Taking far too long to get my name off the website.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf