Author Topic: Coast2Coast Properties Turkey  (Read 4542 times)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Re: Coast2Coast Properties Turkey
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 21:33:45 PM »
I think it is preety obvious without any further explanation.  If you own a business yes you are responsible. If left no your are not, simple stuff really.  And loz what is your point of pointing out the obvious.

Obvious really, members were asking, so I pointed out the obviously not so obvious. By the way, is this a way of free advertising for 'Coast to Coast' properties ;-)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Coast2Coast Properties Turkey
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2013, 10:14:08 AM »
WHO ARE COAST2COAST PROPERTIES TURKEY?

"Coast2Coast Properties Turkey is Owned and Directed by Ronnie Higgins  Ronnie has the  passion, determination and skills to succeed in helping people purchase Properties for sale in Turkey.  In just a short space of time since launching in February 2013, he has gained mass exposure and business interest from top developers in the area aswell as agents whom speak German, Arabic, Russian, Polish and of course Turkish. We are also pleased to announce that we have agreed and signed contracts to work with several UK agents whom are highly respected in the international property arena."

Either they have removed the reference to you or I didn't see it. Had a look at the site and didn't see any other name.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf