Author Topic: Thermal Club Sarıgerme  (Read 5095 times)

Offline tiguan

• Newly Registered
Thermal Club Sarıgerme
« on: November 25, 2013, 14:17:23 PM »
Dear All,
We have a development plan of a new concept which will be concentrated at your area Fethiye-Dalaman-Göcek-Dalyan. Hereby I would like to share our concept ideas and wait for your valuable responses. I would like to develop investment plan interactively with yourselves. At the end if there will be an opportunity come to a consensus with your expectation and feasibility of the investment we would like to start.

- In sarıgerme we have thermal water research and extraction licence and successfuly we have now hot water with good quality mineral content. All necessary test are done and result shows us that we have one of the best thermal water in western Turkey.
- Additionaly we have already a beautiful green land nearby the well.
- One of the investment plan is developing that land by building a "club structure" with closed and open thermal pool, tennis and or other additional sport facilities active 12 month 4 season.
- club will work on yearly membership basis.
- additionaly seperated territory for daily uses during summer.
- besides thermal water pools we plan "mud baths" (hygiene will be the most important priority here)

What do you think about concept, May I get your valuable opinions,
We are open to all positive and negative opinions , you shall say that sarıgerme is not close to Fethiye or say no by car in 45 min we will be there, comparing to istanbul 45 min is not to much  :) Please all positive and negative opinions.
What shall be added to the concept.
What are the expectations of expat society
What are the requierments of expat society

We will be glad to here from you ....

Offline Ray1951

Re: Thermal Club Sarıgerme
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 15:27:52 PM »
The concept sounds very nice and would no doubt be something that people living close to it would love and benefit from.  As for people from Fethiye & Calis, I personally think it would be too far to travel to on a regular basis and therefore an annual membership would not work.  Many people would have to rely on public transport and it is something that may not work in winter and during the summer months, people in Fethiye & Calis make their own entertainment etc. I wish you luck.

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 16:07:53 PM »
Nice that they join don't introduce themselves and then the pitch  >:(

Offline tiguan

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 16:08:57 PM »
The concept sounds very nice and would no doubt be something that people living close to it would love and benefit from.  As for people from Fethiye & Calis, I personally think it would be too far to travel to on a regular basis and therefore an annual membership would not work.  Many people would have to rely on public transport and it is something that may not work in winter and during the summer months, people in Fethiye & Calis make their own entertainment etc. I wish you luck.

Dear Ray1951 , thanks for your contribution. In case of shuttle service let's say every hour "summer" and every 2 hour "winter" will not help accessibility of the club. Would you think still Fethiye will be far from club...

Adding tennis courts, restaurant+bar, paintball facility may promote the club and cause the people to spend time more then 1 hour.

This was what I mean developing the concept interactive, thanks again Ray1951

What do you think? Ray...

Offline tiguan

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 16:25:05 PM »
Nice that they join don't introduce themselves and then the pitch  >:(
Do not be angry on me teetee  :)
My name is Yetkin and I was long time expat as well. I lived 6 years in Moscow and 2,5 years in Bucharest. My main concentration was construction. All types of buildings like shopping malls, office buildings, housing projects, hotels with 4 and 5 stars I have been constructed in the past. I did not lived but completed by coordinating some buildings in Libya as well.

Finally I turned back to Turkey. Moscow and Bucharest was cities with full of social alternatives comparing Fethiye and surrounding towns. But still I had the problem that many things do not fit to turkish citizen habits On the other side I am a Mugla based person I have a alot of relatives living around there and they were encouraging me on this concept. You know jiva beach resort in Calis they are relatives of mine. Recently I am in Istanbul.

Briefly I know what to be "expat" therefore to develop something focusing mainly expat citizens living at that area may be for all parties interest.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 17:03:17 PM »
Tiguan, I think TeeTee's point is that you have not introduced yourself to the forum before jumping in with an investment opportunity, which would be the normal way. It could land you in hot water.  ;)

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 17:54:02 PM »
bewva is correct you have basically joined the forum and then but up your "business idea" so you have not real interest other than attempting to get feedback/backing for your idea.

Rather cynical I would say   ;)

Offline tiguan

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 09:18:22 AM »
I am sorry but I did not wrote this post to get accused or to bother this forum.

Sorry for wasting your time ....

I tried to find the way to delete this post and membership to forum but could not figure out.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 10:45:25 AM »
I decided not to delete the topic initially because I found myself in charitable mood and viewed it as a genuine request for thoughts and guidance rather than a post that was directly advertising something. Of course that may have been coming but we would have dealt with anything as brash. I also tend to give a little more flexibility to new members who's first language isn't English - knowing exactly how CBF works can't always be obvious.

tiguan has PMed me to request the topic be deleted and his membership removed. For now I won't do that. It will be a pretty disappointing place where people see our membership as the very people to ask for advice, only to be chased off.

But it could just be Christmas cheer taking me over. I am genuinely interested in member comments on this.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 12:47:26 PM »
Firstly Apologies Tiguan, My reply was posted to put a (funny?)  comment on regarding a thermal spa & hot water it was not meant to offend or for you to relinquish your membership so for that I apologise.
For what its worth I holiday in the Fethiye area a few times a year and possibly visit Saregerme beach at least once during that time. I probably would not though visit a thermal spa. I am not there in the winter months though but do feel that it is probably a bit far for me to consider it being a regular thing.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf