Author Topic: re live televised football in turkey.  (Read 5536 times)

Offline Jack13

Re: re live televised football in turkey.
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2014, 09:23:52 AM »
good point ubt. watch this space.

Offline Jack13

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2014, 09:44:03 AM »
did anyone  watching the footie last night on bein sport notice on the bottom left hand corner of the screen go secure 3 days to go? anyone?

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2014, 10:05:16 AM »
I didn't know there was any football on last night.  Well not any exciting teams anyway, just boring Chelski and even more boring Maureen  ;)

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2014, 12:02:51 PM »
Big blow for the bars and us `footie` fans out here   :(     The `luxery` of being able to choose what premiership match  to watch on a saturday at 5pm  on `BEIN `  has now gone :-(   its one game and one game only I  am afraid from now on... so all the  many bars with multiple monitors  will only be showing the one match... ah well we had a good run.... was great when you could choose your game.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2014, 16:30:32 PM »
I was in Guvens yesterday and he had three games going at the same time?

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 17:43:24 PM »
Personally  I would,nt mind a bit. if it is taken off, although I like football , there is nothing worse than going out for an evening meal and some after dinner drinks, than having people around us jumping up and down with the foul  language they use if their team  lost . try to remember you are abroad, and the restaurants have to try and make a living for 6 months of the year, not just cater for football fanatics,   ;)

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 18:21:51 PM »
Des,,  I  completely agree with you. I  love football, but it is only the saturday 5pm matches I am talking about... and in fairness most people wont be `wining and dining during those two hours....  its the `late games`  and mid week games that ko at 10pm that are the  real nuisance when one is out and about.... but why do restaurants want to show games ??? crazy...    nothing worse,  and we steer well away from restaurants showing football .
It really is `in yer face` everywhere... thankfully when the world cup starts we will be back in the  UK..  it will be a nightmare scenario here in Hisaronu those three weeks.. thankfully / probably  England wont get through the opening rounds so it may quieten down towards the end weeks  :-)

Offline Jack13

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 19:56:11 PM »
the after dinner drinks sounds good. where? lol

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf