Author Topic: Area Hotel  (Read 4092 times)

Offline kimmie

Area Hotel
« on: April 18, 2014, 07:59:31 AM »
 I am desperately trying to find a contact email or fax address for the area hotel i have looked on this forum and the question has been previously asked and someone has replied with an email address the info@area one which i have tried but it bounces back as thou it is no longer in use. I am really annoyed with myself because we came to calis twice last year and intended to pop into the area and never did. We even stayed next door. Any info really appreciated.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Area Hotel
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 08:36:14 AM »
On T.A. it's referred to as the Area Otel (no "H" ;)  I should tell you it gets very mixed reviews and only comes No.86 out of 102 Hotels.  If you have not stayed there before, go and have a look at the reviews on T.A. there are some not to good candid photographs in the rooms too.
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g298031-d670454-r183298758-Area_Otel-Fethiye_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 14:59:50 PM »
The Aymes Hotel is very good and reasonably priced too.  The rooms have flat screen TV's, bath & shower and a fridge.  It's just diagonally across from where they have the car boot sales, so close to everything including the dolmus.

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 17:53:37 PM »
Stayed at Area a couple of years ago when our place was rented out. It's lovely. Nice location , good sized pool, plenty of beds and brollys, nice people. But family stayed last year and it wasn't cracking. They ran out of booze daily, hadn't paid suppliers or something, tv got taken away on their last day. The rooms are fine , not huge but clean , linen changed daily. Bathroom good and shower hot and powerful, but very little in the way of wardrobe space. If they've sorted out their difficulties then it's a great beach front hotel at a reasonable price.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 15:13:55 PM »
It would seem that no one has the email address for the Area Hotel.  In fact CBF is being quoted on T.A. not being able to provide the answer to this question
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298031-i1222-k7384398-E_Mail_Address_For_The_Hotel_Area_Calis_Beach-Fethiye_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html
However, if the place does not want to be contacted and no one knows their email or fax details,  there is not much anyone can do.  They maybe prefer just to get their bookings through agencies. ???
To Kimmie, stick with CBF I think you will find out more information here, particularly from people who live in Calis..  :D

Offline sunshiney

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 14:04:13 PM »
I know this is an old post now but we stayed in the area otel in october. ...I would have been better in the kennels I put my dog into. This place is dirty, poorly run and managed.  Rude to put it mildly. No hot water at all, they gave up on changing bedding and towels and the room leaked .....when I say it leaked it came through the sky light all over the bed and floor, my sons room was down stairs and that was flooded wall to wall as the water had come in over and under the balcony door. 3 rooms in 1 week and not even an apology. The pool was murky to say the least, looked a major health hazard. Such a shame as the hotel has a great spot on the beach front but I can honestly say its the worst place I have ever stayed. I can do basic but I expect hot water and clean.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf