Author Topic: World Cup on Film On  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Gary-O

World Cup on Film On
« on: June 18, 2014, 18:10:35 PM »
I have been watching the football on Film on, however, tonight the following message appears

Fifa has asked us not to offer the football to your account. I have sent a message to Film on support and have just had a reply

Dear Gary,

Unfortunately FIFA has requested for us to block all World Cup coverage on our UK channel streams. As a result we can only show World Cup coverage from UK channels to customers that have a UK IP address.

While we're aware that people may be going around the IP restrictions by obtaining a UK IP via VPN software such as Hotspot Shield or Expat Shield, this is beyond our control and we can't encourage this or supply any help in setting it up.

Univison San Francisco (KFSF 66.2) seems to be showing the match today, if available in your region, but we can't expect this to last long either: www.FilmOn.com/tv/univison-san-francisco-kfsf-662

If you are receiving a "Subscription expired" or similar message while trying to watch ITV1 outside the UK, please note this is displayed in error and purchasing a subscription would not give you access to World Cup coverage. To rectify this error we would appreciate if you could forward a screen print of this issue so that we can reproduce and rectify.

Kind regards,

FilmOn.com Support Team

Offline Gary-O

Re: World Cup on Film On
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 18:37:23 PM »
Just downloaded Hotspot Shield and now watching the last 15 mins of the football, looks like it was a good game  ;D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 22:07:31 PM »
It was, apart from the last 15 minutes  ;)

Offline Jack13

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 09:24:50 AM »
back on last night. watched the argentina game.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf