Author Topic: Handbags  (Read 5138 times)

Offline raygans

Handbags
« on: June 21, 2014, 12:52:05 PM »
Hi everyone,do any of you know which is the best shop in calis to buy fake designer handbags and purses please,any advice would be appreciated thank you

Offline sadler

Re: Handbags
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 13:08:28 PM »
I got a beautiful leather Radley copy last year from the handbag shop in Calis, on the same side as the Meeting Point, certainly not the cheapest, but lovely quality.  It has been admired several times here in the U.K.  I am not a particular follow of fashion, and would really like to get a bag of similar quality which is not a copy, just a plain handbag, but do you think I can find one?  >:(

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 14:44:31 PM »
Ramos in the shopping precinct on the prom has a good selection

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 18:29:35 PM »
I'm the same Sadler - ditch the phoney label just a good, well made leather bag please.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 18:33:26 PM »
Try Saman in Paspatur, it's in the first Entrance on the one way street which has the change office on the corner. A few shops up on the right, opposite the small cafe.
They have some very good leather bags, which they have made especially for the shop.   We bought a very nice one in there which was lovely soft leather and extremely well made for £65.00.  I know the fake shops charge around £140 for leather bags of a the same size, but not as good a quality.
They also have lovely jewellery and clothes.  I now have about 35 of their bracelets I cannot resist them.
I would also say, keep an eye of Outlet Websites such as Secret Sales and the Outnet (Net a Porter's own site).  They often have real designer bags, shoes, clothes, jewellery at bargain sale prices.  Even Net a Porter have a sale on at the moment.  Last year I bought a lovely Moschino Bag which was in soft cream leather and was only £99.00.  The original price was over £400.00.   You need to be quick and you have to register with the sites so they email you and let you know when the sales are on.
I know shops like Maya in Fethiye charge up to £400 for fake designer bags. ;D

Offline sadler

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 19:39:03 PM »
I believe the original poster was asking for bag shop recommendations in Calis Jacqui!   ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 20:44:17 PM »
I was answering Bluwise's request Sadler.  I am sure she would not mind travelling into Fethiye for a decent bag or even go on the net for the real thing.  Also you did say you wanted to get a get a decent bag, and did not specify you just wanted to shop in Calis.  Best to spread your wings and not confine yourself to one place if you want the best.
Forgot to say Ralph Lauren has a good sale online at the moment and there are nice bags on there.
As for Radler, which are sold by Debenhams, I saw one in Debenhams last sale for £45.00. So check out their sales if these are your kind of bag. :-X    ;)

Offline sadler

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 21:06:08 PM »
Actually Jacqui I do know where to buy the items I require. I was obviously mistaken with my reply which was to the original poster but will bow to your superior knowledge as to knowing what posters of this forum want!   :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 21:16:54 PM »
Good   ;)

Offline sadler

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 21:21:26 PM »
Thanks!    ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo