Author Topic: Server For the Mag 250 IPTV Decoder  (Read 24852 times)

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
Server For the Mag 250 IPTV Decoder
« on: July 12, 2014, 22:08:42 PM »
Just to let people Know that have asked us to let them know that  our Server is up and running we have just over 100 UK TV Channels 176 films on demand  Free Test accounts are avalible for the Mag 250 Decoder only

Drop us a line with your mac address and we will send you the url to try

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: Server For the Mag 250 IPTV Decoder
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 07:02:32 AM »
Sounds interesting, but b4 making the necessary investment in the Mag 250 kit, can you give some more detail.  I assume no requirement for a VPN; is the server located in UK or TR? Can you give some idea of what the 100 UK channels would include, not too many shopping channels please!!; would you be looking to include any USA channels in the future?; what best endeavour guarantees are you prepared to offer around server uptime, speed, capacity and issue response times; and finally an indication on pricing option/s.

Thanks  ;)

Offline saoirse

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 07:03:51 AM »
Hi Gary hope you are well

Just a quicky- what sort of download speed do you need for Mag250 to work well

Offline ECHOSTAR

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 03:41:49 AM »
Hi Gary hope you are well

Just a quicky- what sort of download speed do you need for Mag250 to work well

Hi Phil

1.5meg is all you need when your out next phil drop me a line and ill bring one up you can try

Offline ECHOSTAR

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 05:16:25 AM »
Sounds interesting, but b4 making the necessary investment in the Mag 250 kit, can you give some more detail.  I assume no requirement for a VPN; is the server located in UK or TR? Can you give some idea of what the 100 UK channels would include, not too many shopping channels please!!; would you be looking to include any USA channels in the future?; what best endeavour guarantees are you prepared to offer around server uptime, speed, capacity and issue response times; and finally an indication on pricing option/s.

Thanks     ;)

Hi

Yes no VPN is required  The Price is 25-00Gbp  a  month 67 clients are already on board but you can have one month for  the first month  then after 3/6/12 month periods Know one in their right minds would set up a server in turkey i have full remote access so client or my self could be anywhere in the world
Buying A mag 250  does not mean you are tied with 1 server there are various ones out there i got fed up when these servers did not deliver what they claimed So i Decided  to sort my server out Not  Cheap but nither was the equipment and the monthly running charges there isa movie club at this moment 176 movies in our libary and next month uk radio channels and 7 day catch up on 25 channels all from our server

i can give you a free demo no problem

I will add a Channel list when i get 30 mins
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 05:50:42 AM by ECHOSTAR »

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 08:05:04 AM »
Thanks Gary, Sadly I think I might struggle with the 1.5 meg on a consistent basis here.  Be interested to know what's on the channels, radio and catchup as a friend was asking my 'advice' when they saw this post.

Offline ECHOSTAR

Channel List
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 02:04:22 AM »
All this for 25-00 Gbp per month A Mag 250 Decoder is required which we have in stock

A Mag 250 And the first month is 200-00 Gbp Installed then 25-00 Gbp A month for stream

Channel List

BBC1/BBC2/BBC3/BBC4/ITV1/ITV2/ITV3/ITV4/Channel 4/Channel 5/More 4/E4/5 Star/5 USA/RTE1/RTE2/TV3 Ireland/TG4 Ireland/True Entertainment/True Movies1/True Movies2/CBS Reality/CBS /Action/Sky 1/Sky2/Sky1+1/Sky Atlantic/Sky Livining/Sky Living+1/Yesterday/Gold/Aliabi/Home/Eden/Pick/Fox /Dave/Food Network/Good Food/Quest/Watch/Drama/Really/History 1 Uk/History 2 Uk/TLC/Discovery Channel/Discovery History/Discovery Science/Discovery Turbo/Discovery Home& Health/Crime & Investigation/Investigation Discovery/Nat Geo Channel Uk/NatGeo Wild/Animal Planet/Sky Arts1/Sky Arts2/Sky News/Fox News/CNBC/BBC News/BloomBerg/Movies24/Movies 24 Plus/Sky Disney/Sky Premiere/Sky Premiere +1/Sky Select/Sky Showcase/Sky Comedy/Sky Action/Sky Family/Sky Thriller/Sky  Drama/Sky Sci-Fi& Horror/Sky Modern Greats/Film 4/Comedy Central/Cartoonito/MTV Hits/MTV Dance/MTV Rocks/VH1/ITV Encore/Racing UK/At The Races/Box Nation/ Setanta Sports1/Setanta Ireland/Premiere Sports/BT Sports1/BT Sports 2/Sky Sports1/Sky Sports2/Sky Sports3 Sky Sports 4/Sky Sports F1/Sky Sport News/ESPN/Chelsea TV/British Eurosport1/British Eurosport2

All The Above Channels are up and running now

Radio And catch up Channels TBA

To Be Added soon

BBC1 Scotland STV BBC Alba BBC1 Northern Ireland and Utv

Subject to change with out Notice
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 02:43:10 AM by ECHOSTAR »

Offline Denton

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 09:58:06 AM »
Just to let you all know how good this system is.  Gary put our system in last week and we were gob smacked at the quality of the picture and the fact we have not had any buffering - just completely normal UK TV and all for just under £l a week once you pay for the Mag 250 box.  So a big Thank You to Gary from us.

Offline kevmclean2001

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 10:57:45 AM »
Hi
If we purchased a system?
As we don't live in Turkey but are there 3
Times a year could we pay the initial set up cost but only pay for 1 month at a time
When we are out or give renters the option of paying for 1
Month if they would like to have more British channels when on holiday
Thanks

Offline ECHOSTAR

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2014, 16:33:12 PM »
Hi
If we purchased a system?
As we don't live in Turkey but are there 3
Times a year could we pay the initial set up cost but only pay for 1 month at a time
When we are out or give renters the option of paying for 1
Month if they would like to have more British channels when on holiday
Thanks

Providing you have internet works fine

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf