Author Topic: Vestel flatscreen TV  (Read 2753 times)

Offline apollo

Vestel flatscreen TV
« on: August 11, 2014, 12:11:19 PM »
We are considering buying a Vestel TV. Has anyone had bad experiences with vestel or are you quite happy with your purchase?

Thanks

Offline Steve A

Re: Vestel flatscreen TV
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 12:51:03 PM »

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 17:20:17 PM »
Have just purchased a Vestel smart tv today, our other 32 inch vestel we have had 5 years till works perfect. Never had any repairs etc.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 18:38:35 PM »
We had all Vestel kitchen appliances and the microwave packed in within a month or two. Fairly unique in itself, I've never known one that didn't work forever. The quality was all pretty good, just the problem with the microwave, and the way they dealt with it. We took it back to the shop and the sales people there weren't half as friendly as they were when we were buying the items. Can't think why. They also told us the service place was in another part of town - so I asked if they would get it taken over - they point blank refused, so having lugged it from the car once in 40 degree heat I had to lug it back in and take it to the service place myself, and carry it a third time :D

They took weeks to repair it, offered no temporary one which would have been nice, and I had more than one trips to make to find out it wasn't ready.

If a positive is required, it did work when I got it back - but the after sales was absolutely woeful.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 20:00:01 PM »
Mark are you still selling yours

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf