Author Topic: Waiting for Tapus  (Read 19082 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Waiting for Tapus
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 21:32:21 PM »
And some people boast a 100% record on delivering tapus

I thank you :D

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2015, 11:43:50 AM »

Sorry I was only looking for others in similar circumstances ,, , I  am in a situation whereby I don't want to divulge personal information on the site as I am sure many would feel the same ,, ,, the losses are vast and the time I have waited is not a couple of years ,,, please remove if you are not Happy ,, once again apologies if my post is not as it should be
[/quote]

I waited 10 years Corinna.......... ended up with nothing but massive debts..........

Warning to others - Avoid Mustafa Ergur & family (now living in the apartment I paid for), Erdal & Ridvan Doganay.

Avoid most lawyer's in the Fethiye area & Dalyan

Offline corrina

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2015, 13:12:23 PM »

Sorry I was only looking for others in similar circumstances ,, , I  am in a situation whereby I don't want to divulge personal information on the site as I am sure many would feel the same ,, ,, the losses are vast and the time I have waited is not a couple of years ,,, please remove if you are not Happy ,, once again apologies if my post is not as it should be

I waited 10 years Corinna.......... ended up with nothing but massive debts..........

Warning to others - Avoid Mustafa Ergur & family (now living in the apartment I paid for), Erdal & Ridvan Doganay.

Avoid most lawyer's in the Fethiye area & Dalyan
[/quote]

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2015, 13:47:31 PM »
???

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2015, 14:08:01 PM »
There is a difference between buying a property that already has a Tapu and buying a new build, typically on a complex where the Tapu and habitation certificate (living permission) is sorted out when all properties have been built and all are sold because it works out cheaper to the seller to do them as a block all at the same time.

If the property already has the Tapu then the turnaround is about 4-6 weeks. If you fall into the other category then its very much how long is a piece of string. Some people have waited years and or are still waiting...

Problems seem to arise when the seller usually a building firm runs into financial difficulties and or can't sell all the properties. All sorts of tricks to exhort more monies from buyers to pay for the never forthcoming Tapu have been reported on this forum by members affected.

By the way there are a couple of very good local lawyers in Fethiye, Şule Beder being one and a lot of people also recommend Ozlem something, apologies for not recalling her name.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2015, 14:29:43 PM »
There is a difference between buying a property that already has a Tapu and buying a new build, typically on a complex where the Tapu and habitation certificate (living permission) is sorted out when all properties have been built and all are sold because it works out cheaper to the seller to do them as a block all at the same time.

If the property already has the Tapu then the turnaround is about 4-6 weeks. If you fall into the other category then its very much how long is a piece of string. Some people have waited years and or are still waiting...

Problems seem to arise when the seller usually a building firm runs into financial difficulties and or can't sell all the properties. All sorts of tricks to exhort more monies from buyers to pay for the never forthcoming Tapu have been reported on this forum by members affected.

By the way there are a couple of very good local lawyers in Fethiye, Şule Beder being one and a lot of people also recommend Ozlem something, apologies for not recalling her name./quote]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Off-plan builds; I agree that this is the most dangerous way to buy (be careful who you trust to guide you through the process!)  Better still DON'T buy off-plan!  Many have been ripped off buying off-plan not only because builder/developer's "run into financial difficulties", Greed overtakes any integrity, honour or honesty these creatures previously professed to have!  Why not have the Money & the Property! if you can get away with it, which in Turkey They Can :(

Re: Lawyer's, apart from being very expensive, I've only ever heard good about Sule Beder's work & ethics   :)  The other one who's name I will Never forget but won't bother to post again, I wouldn't from personal experience, recommend her to my worst enemy - Oh wait - perhaps I could/should  :-X

Oop's screwd up the quote function  :-[

Offline corrina

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2015, 14:41:01 PM »
My property had a Tapu ,

with an English owners name on I payed for property in England  and deposit to builders in turkey as it was a resale ,,, So  the builder nicked my Tapu,, !!!!

During the last 10 years I have met with many of the solicitors including ones advised by English Consulate ..still just to have money stolen ,, may as well give it away ,,,""" cos after all none of us work for it """

I can show it has changed names 3 times since I bought the villa  Hilarious ,, " But im not giving up "",, also a loan on the property ,,, maybe a couple of loans over the last few years ,, ( still waiting for more info on this )

I have been advised to seek others in a similar situation ...so I am asking for private messages to see if there are enough of us for a war !!

It also appears the banks are Colluding,,,, lending on illegal tapus !!

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2015, 15:02:24 PM »
My property had a Tapu ,

with an English owners name on I payed for property in England  and deposit to builders in turkey as it was a resale ,,, So  the builder nicked my Tapu,, !!!!

During the last 10 years I have met with many of the solicitors including ones advised by English Consulate ..still just to have money stolen ,, may as well give it away ,,,""" cos after all none of us work for it """

I can show it has changed names 3 times since I bought the villa  Hilarious ,, " But im not giving up "",, also a loan on the property ,,, maybe a couple of loans over the last few years ,, ( still waiting for more info on this )

I have been advised to seek others in a similar situation ...so I am asking for private messages to see if there are enough of us for a war !!

It also appears the banks are Colluding,,,, lending on illegal tapus !!
  You can have as many "wars " as you like , but after this amount of time, and name changes, I would suggest that you have been well and truly " had over ", as they say,  Best to put it down to experience, and next time? give your time and money to Cenk & Olga at Interturk Estates, since the retiral of Keith " The Scunner " Cambell, probably the most honest, straight talking Emlak in Mugla !!

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2015, 15:04:41 PM »
By the way, why not name & shame the English person whose name was on the Tapu ? If your story is true, this would save others from finding themselves in the same position,......... MAYBE !!

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2015, 15:32:36 PM »
The thing about Şule, Corrina is that she may appear to be expensive but if there is a result to be had she will get it for you and she will tell you the score before proceeding. Money well spent.

I am a little confused by how your Tapu was nicked by the builder if there was a Tapu with English owners names on it and there wouldn't be a Tapu if the house was still to be built off plan. It's not my business of course and I know you didn't want to get into it on a public forum.

However I can personally highly recommend Şule and if anyone can sort it out for you she can and if she can't she will say so, not take your money and run.

I believe that buying "off plan properties" are no longer allowed by law which if true can only be a good thing.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf