Author Topic: Waiting for Tapus  (Read 19308 times)

Offline corrina

Re: Waiting for Tapus
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2015, 17:29:20 PM »
Oops thanks

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2015, 17:32:27 PM »
Sounds you have a good new solicitor Corrina; good luck with it all and I hope you get all your money back.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2015, 17:47:29 PM »

next time? give your time and money to Cenk & Olga at Interturk Estates

I doubt Corrina is in any rush to have a "next time" but I couldn't agree more with the recommendation. I've known Cenk & Olga for 11 years now and in that time a total of 0 skeletons in 0 cupboards. Honest, straightforward and patient. And believe me, patience has been necessary for some of the customers they've had :D
  I appreciate that there may not be a next time,hence the reason for the question mark ,Keith !!

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2015, 18:02:38 PM »
Corinna, who (in what capacity) has 'advised' you to try to contact other victims?

I'm not just being nosey, I have genuine reasons for asking.

One of my lawyers ,,

Is that/they a Turkish lawyer/s, in Turkey Corrina?

Offline corrina

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2015, 18:09:58 PM »
lawyers in Turkey and Uk

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2015, 18:17:46 PM »
lawyers in Turkey and Uk

I would interested in more details but I will need your lawyer's names, I've had experiences with several!.  PM me if you can supply this information.

This is a genuine question & request, my 'saga' is well known to members of CBF.

Offline corrina

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2015, 19:21:41 PM »
lawyers in Turkey and Uk

I would interested in more details but I will need your lawyer's names, I've had experiences with several!.  PM me if you can supply this information.

This is a genuine question & request, my 'saga' is well known to members of CBF.

Have sent you a message !

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2015, 11:36:05 AM »
Thanks for the pm Corinna, have you received my reply?

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2015, 21:07:29 PM »
Corinna and Cef, we bought our villa off plan in October 2009, and still do not have our full Tapu. We have the land Tapu but not the habitation part, which Sule is busy working on for us. All being well, we hope to conclude this on going saga within the next month or so. I'm setting out the whole tortuous process in my blog, which is called 'Buying the Dream' and is under 'Members' Blogs'. I'll be uploading the next one on Thursday, with an episode every Thursday after until the bitter or hopefully, happy end. It's been quite an experience . . .

I'd be very interested to hear the outcome of all your efforts. Very best of luck. With your tenacity and guts, things will surely swing your way.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2015, 12:37:02 PM »
Corinna and Cef, we bought our villa off plan in October 2009, and still do not have our full Tapu. We have the land Tapu but not the habitation part, which Sule is busy working on for us. All being well, we hope to conclude this on going saga within the next month or so. I'm setting out the whole tortuous process in my blog, which is called 'Buying the Dream' and is under 'Members' Blogs'. I'll be uploading the next one on Thursday, with an episode every Thursday after until the bitter or hopefully, happy end. It's been quite an experience . . .

I'd be very interested to hear the outcome of all your efforts. Very best of luck. With your tenacity and guts, things will surely swing your way.

Hi ArtyMar, thanks for thinking of us & posting an update on your own situation.  Really sorry to hear that yours is not yet fully resolved but it does sound like you're nearly there, look forward to hearing you have the 'All clear' soon  :)

I replied to Corinna's pm, she hasn't got back to me yet with the information that I & others would need to even consider her (original)request to ''join forces'.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf