Author Topic: On line application forms  (Read 11336 times)

Offline jsp51

On line application forms
« on: May 19, 2015, 15:42:20 PM »
Does anybody know if anyone in Fethiye is helping with/completing online application forms and how much they are charging for this service.
This would be a helpful service so as people do not make a wasted journey to Mugla if the form is not filled in correctly.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: On line application forms
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 17:01:51 PM »
Try Yakup Yilmaz who is a lovely guy and runs his business with his  English wife Lynda in their shop in Fethiye. Just up the one way street and in the lane opposite the Mulberry Tree Restaurant.  Lynda's shop is called Hippy Chick. Can thoroghly recommend  Yakup  he is an Official Translator and also does a lot of work for ex-pats for Residency etc.,  ;D    He has helped us so much in the past and his charges are so minimal, last time when he  told us the charge, we gave him double as he had been so helpful.

Offline trotsky

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 15:29:47 PM »
I believe the guidelines say we can courier our applications, which, if a passport is enclosed, might be a wise idea. While on the subject, does anyone know the correct application form for someone who rents rather than owns and, therefore, does not have immoveable property? None of the designated forms seem to apply to me!

Offline quackers

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 10:18:53 AM »
You send a copy of your passport ıf renewıng and take orıgınal ıf you have an appoıntment to attend a meetıng ın Mugla.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 13:35:24 PM »
my friend has just done this but you do need someone who speaks turkish

Offline Jack13

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 13:52:00 PM »
seen a post on facebook re renewal of rp. if you have a blue book you don't need to go to mugla but if you have a blue book and renewed your passport within the residency period then you have to. have an appointment for mugla. surprised no one has commented on this development as they seem to change the goalposts day by day. any comments out there?

Offline Jack13

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 14:06:27 PM »
just started our residency renewal this morning. reckon by the time we are finished including going to mugla will be in excess of 1000 Turkish lira for 1 year!!!!!!!

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 19:49:46 PM »
https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/       This link takes you directly to the English version of the online application form. If you then click on either application option it gives details of what is required. Basically if you already have a valid RP and nothing has changed you apply for an extension, you do not have to go to Mugla just post your documents (originl passport is NOT to be sent). If anything has changed, i.e. passport or your RP has expired, you must use the "first time" option and also make appointment to go to Mugla with your documents.

Trotsky - use whichever option applies to you and you choose which category you come under while completing the form.

Offline lissa

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2015, 21:53:03 PM »
1000 lira for a year, so £250 or thereabouts. £21 per month. I don't think so bad, I am sure it is a lot more for a Turkish person to stay in the UK for a month or a year, assuming, of course, he or she can get a visa to enter in the first place.

Offline davybill

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2015, 12:07:54 PM »
Has anyone applied to renew their residency on line, and how did you get on with uploading a photo?
seems complicated to the basic computer user.
Cheers for any replies, Dave

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf