Author Topic: Cheap Make-up and special long lasting lip colour.  (Read 3394 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Cheap Make-up and special long lasting lip colour.
« on: May 24, 2016, 12:05:40 PM »
A guy called Murat sets up in the Mulberry Tree Restaurant (at the back half)  every Tuesday from around 10.30am until 4.00pm.
 He sells make-up at reduced prices Lots of Mac Make up and Avon, Lancôme etc.,  At the moment he has some long lasting lip colour which you apply quite thickly, leave it on for about 10 minutes, it has then gone hard, so you peel it off and it leaves your lips coloured for about 48 hours.  It is called WOW long lasting lip colour and is 15TL.   There are videos on F.B on how to use it.
Also he has Mac duel lipsticks which are double ended, lipstick one end and lip gloss the other.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Re: Cheap Make-up and special long lasting lip colour.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 16:52:42 PM »
I bought some MAC lipstick las time I was out from possibly the same person, and it turned out to be fake Jacqui.  The packaging looked identical to MAC  Wonder if the same stuff being sold.

Offline scorcher

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 19:40:23 PM »
Fake or copy was always the question as I recall.

Offline sunlover

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 20:19:09 PM »
I agree Toky, Mac would not be that price, never worth getting fake make up due to possible skin problems that can happen

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 21:02:28 PM »
No idea, looks very real to me and the lip colour whiich is not Mac and has a page on YouTube has lasted all day today. Sunlover, what price? I did not give the prices of the Mac which are all more that 15 TL. He also had Avon today. I know a few ladies who have bought from him and used the products for weeks now with no complaints one is Lynda from Hippy Chick who said she was really happy with it.
However, it is up to everyone, if they are interested, to go and check it out.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 00:06:53 AM »
Murat is a really nice guy he is the chap who does the dvds at Cafe Pazar and various other places...
He also sells his cosmetics at Cafe Pazar too...no idea if fake or real but i know his products were far better quality then a guy selling similar stuff in Fethiye market last year!

Offline LindseyMitchell

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 13:47:50 PM »
After reading this, I searched Amazon and invested £1.99 on some rose pink Wow lip colour.
It is incredibly hard to apply, having a texture not unlike chewing gum;  I managed to stain my gums and teeth too!  The 'rose pink' is actually a lurid fucshia colour (think teddy boy's socks!)  I had to apply a pale lip gloss to calm it down, and by bedtime it had completely disappeared!   

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2016, 16:28:39 PM »
Murat also sells at the Cafe Pazar every Sunday and he also has DVD's handy since Hassan has not appeared yet from Izmir.
The Wow I bought from him worked well.  I would say it lasted 1 day, so good for a night out.  It does stain your teeth initially but, that goes away in a few minutes. Leave it for 5 minutes and it peels off easily. I bought the darkest red colour which Murat recommended  and that came out a pale red which looked very nature. I was pleased with it.  I have used it a few times over the last couple of weeks and it saves me renewing my lipstick all the time. It is also good with some lip gloss over it.

Offline patrice

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2016, 19:12:53 PM »
So glad you are back Jacqui.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf