Author Topic: Grateful thanks  (Read 4692 times)

Offline Stopfordian

• Certified incomprehensible
Grateful thanks
« on: October 05, 2016, 17:45:11 PM »

Grateful thanks to Inspector for taking the stress and legwork out of our daughters residency application.
  One happy girl now waiting to pick up her card.
    Thank you and regards, Derek & Jacqui. We are in Karagozler next week so will pop in and say hello

Offline Inspector

Re: Grateful thanks
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 12:01:33 PM »

Grateful thanks to Inspector for taking the stress and legwork out of our daughters residency application.
  One happy girl now waiting to pick up her card.
    Thank you and regards, Derek & Jacqui. We are in Karagozler next week so will pop in and say hello
You are wellcome Derek & Jacqui
We are happy to receive good reviews about our services
Regards.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 13:23:12 PM »
I'd also like to add my thanks to Inspector. having been here for 5 years, I was a bit braver & decided to do the majority of the legwork myself. I saw Mustafa in his office at lunch time y'day, he gave me a comprehensive list of everything I needed & where to go, which I gathered together within a couple of hours. Back to his office, where he checked the paperwork, filled in the online forms, paid the tax office online on my behalf & made the appointment for this am & all for the princely sum of 50tl. Absolute bargain!

Looks like the Turkish government are happy to still have me here, the appointment lasted approx 15 mins, now just to wait for the text to say that the card is on its way

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 23:15:53 PM »
I did say he's a good lad  ;)

Offline Stopfordian

• Certified incomprehensible
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 08:02:45 AM »

;D, you did Keith, and many thanks to you too.
    Cheers all..   :)  :)

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 11:07:22 AM »
Looking forward to meeting him on Tuesday  :)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 18:19:26 PM »
Do we need to make appointment for you Mustafa to help with residency please?
Mine wont be until next year now, am i right in that now I have had my 90 days i am not allowed back to Turkey for another 90 days, then I can come in on tourist visa and apply for residency while on my visa?
Most times I think I have got my 90 day thingy right and then I start to doubt myself! Thank you in advance   :)

Offline Inspector

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 07:10:08 AM »
Do we need to make appointment for you Mustafa to help with residency please?
Mine wont be until next year now, am i right in that now I have had my 90 days i am not allowed back to Turkey for another 90 days, then I can come in on tourist visa and apply for residency while on my visa?
Most times I think I have got my 90 day thingy right and then I start to doubt myself! Thank you in advance    :)
       Hello Karennina,
       The rule is named 90 days in 180 days. When you complete 90 days you need to leave Turkey and enter 90 days later.
       But, If you dont want to wait for 90 days out of Turkey there is a solution. At the border If you declare and sign papers about you will apply for residence permit in 10 days then they will let you enter Turkey.
       You can apply for residence permit even for one month or two-three months.
       For example if you are completing 90 days and want to stay 2 months more expences written down
58.50 lira Card fee
93.00 Lira Tax for two months
Total 151.50 taxes

Rental contract notarisation fee 100 Lira will be paid if not living in your own property

+ Health insurance needed for 18- 65 years old applicants. +65 No need health insurance
Lowest Health insurance prices written down for age groups
19-25 years old 312 Lira
26-30 Years old 400 Lira
31-35 Years old  410 Lira
36-40  Years Old 442 Lira
41-50 Years Old 580 Lira
51-60 Years Old 825 Lira
60-65 Years Old 1430 Lira

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 09:34:03 AM »
Omg the info is brilliant Inspector, i did not realise I could do this so handy to know...
I dont have any plans to go back until next year ( alas), i have never had my 90 days before and have been a tad worried if say for example my apartment got flooded or i needed to come back that I would not be allowed until 90 days had passed...
Im sure some other property owners must feel like this too..
Thank you for taking the time to post all the info...

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 17:26:49 PM »
Blimey, didn't expect to get a text from PTT within 3 working days to say my residency is on its way  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf