Author Topic: Iptv  (Read 5268 times)

Offline clbourne

• Newly Registered
Iptv
« on: August 28, 2017, 16:06:02 PM »
I would suggest that anyone who wants bulletproof IPTV register on Techkings and on the IPTV section request a line. Techkings members are also have brilliant tech expertise if you have a Q.

I currently use  http://www.I_am_a_spammer.com/product-page/supertv4u  £80 per year (if you already have a Mag (254) box. 1300 channels. 

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
Re: Iptv
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 22:49:17 PM »
Did you buy in Turkey or UK?

Offline DavidGray

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 05:10:45 AM »
Is this not an advert for IPTV from a newbie. IPTV can be bought from many websites regardless of where you live.
It eats a boat load of data so what internet provider are you using in Turkey to run this.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 07:38:15 AM »
Is this not an advert for IPTV from a newbie.

I got the distinct whiff of SPAM when I first saw it. But wasn't sure.  :)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 23:27:45 PM »
Stinks to me so did a wee edit, similar to hanging crows on the fence  :)

JF

Offline clbourne

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 20:21:08 PM »
No I wasn't spamming. I have tried loads of different 24 hour trials and they are the best. IPTV is still relatively in its infancy and their are lots of suppliers out there promising the earth but not really delivering.

Just trying to be helpful but there always seems to be someone ready to slag another member off. (JohnF DavidGray and whoever else).

Is this forum so unfriendly everywhere else??

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 20:39:52 PM »
We got ours from Turkey and works great.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2017, 21:11:17 PM »
No I wasn't spamming. I have tried loads of different 24 hour trials and they are the best. IPTV is still relatively in its infancy and their are lots of suppliers out there promising the earth but not really delivering.

Just trying to be helpful but there always seems to be someone ready to slag another member off. (JohnF DavidGray and whoever else).

Is this forum so unfriendly everywhere else??

Your second post on CBF was advertising an IPTV service, which I can assure you is not in its infancy.  Your subsequent third post was complaining that you'd been accused of being a spammer.

Guess what, your third post was your last.  Feel free to complain to the forum owner if you feel hard done by.

Adios simple tonto...

JF

EDIT: Isn't my Spanish getting good, now know all the big sweary words and lots of the little insulty words.  Just not brave enough yet to actually use them in case someone punches me on the nose, so to speak.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf